• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am your senior at 24. I demand respect!

Fun fact:
I feel much much older than I am because my life is a mess but I'm not sharing anymore personal information about me. I laughed at my own story too much after reading it again. When I reach a state like this I do stupid things and afterwards I hate myself for that. (;一_一)

Fun fact:
I feel much much older than I am because my life is a mess but I'm not sharing anymore personal information about me. I laughed at my own story too much after reading it again. When I reach a state like this I do stupid things and afterwards I hate myself for that. (;一_一)

We are fellow messes, my friend. I've dated and lived with an emotionally and occasionally physically abusive crack addict, suffered years of eating disorder of which I am recovering, and struggle with alcohol. My body feels like an old mans. Don't sweat the mess. we'll figure it all out and get it together. Just remember that everyone is just pretending they have their shit together. Most people are batshit insane with the rest of us.

Edit: I promise I'm not looking for sympathy. Just relating because I like to live my life pretty transparently.

Sure thing senpai.

I googled Bowser-senpai. I found this instead. Not even mad.

yoshi_eats_bowser_part_2_by_samus0suit-d68ji5y.jpg

We are fellow messes, my friend. I've dated and lived with an emotionally and occasionally physically abusive crack addict, suffered years of eating disorder of which I am recovering, and struggle with alcohol. My body feels like an old mans. Don't sweat the mess. we'll figure it all out and get it together. Just remember that everyone is just pretending they have their shit together. Most people are batshit insane with the rest of us.

Edit: I promise I'm not looking for sympathy. Just relating because I like to live my life pretty transparently.

Are mods able to read private mails here?

Banzai

what the eff happened in this thread. this is just weird guys. a few more weeks without new mgs info and yall are gonna be properly insane.

I assume not. That seems like an invasion. But I'm not certain!

what the eff happened in this thread. this is just weird guys. a few more weeks without new mgs info and yall are gonna be properly insane.

It seems more and more like community of people excited about Metal Gear than just a Metal Gear Community. Turns out we're all freaky freaks.

Lernaean

Banned

Once some idiot tried to continue his shitposting from thread to PMs and sent me personal insults. I reported him on a mod because he wouldn't stop PMing me and the mod told me that they can't do nothing as they don't monitor PMs, so i guess you are safe to discuss your stuff if you want guys.

Now, the most important thing is that i believe i might be the older bastard here at 34, tyvm.

JayEH

One thing that has sadden me with PW and now V is that the traditional ranking system is gone and game long speed runs are pretty much done :(

Also I know a few people have been added to the contact spreadsheet in the last couple of weeks. I'll try to add you all today!

brau

One thing that has sadden me with PW and now V is that the traditional ranking system is gone and game long speed runs are pretty much done :(

Also I know a few people have been added to the contact spreadsheet in the last couple of weeks. I'll try to add you all today!

I see some adds on PSN here and there. But lets encourage people that add themselves to maybe send friend requests as well.

i have not cared to look at that sheet in a while. But i guess i should.

Psychopath is Cifer, and Murkrow is System Error. Or Psychopath is Cifer and System Error, and Murkrow is his own man.

Guys, I might risk a permanent ban for this (again). I just told it Sheriff_Battlesnake but I don't want that only one of this community knows the truth. I'm all of these people mentioned in Love Deterrence quote. And I got goosebumbs when he posted that because I thought I was about to get banned (again). My life is certainly full of shit. But this community is all I have. If a mod wants to take that away from me now, feel free to do that.
Sorry for lying about this very early on. In fact I was always here. Even before I created my first account, I was always lurking around on this thread. If this might be my last comment on this community.

Then I might say goodbye now. Thanks guys, love you all.

I'm so confused.

SE is several formerly prominent MGS Gaf members who had been banned and he made new accounts. He played dumb and shrugged it off on January 21st (strangely the day I started posting here) but felt guilty for lying to the community. Now he's coming clean at the risk of possibly being banned for the sake of transparency.

But we can take on all the mods and admins, right? We're Diamond Dogs, dogdammit.

Lernaean

Banned
SE is several formerly prominent MGS Gaf members who had been banned and he made new accounts. He played dumb and shrugged it off on January 21st (strangely the day I started posting here) but felt guilty for lying to the community. Now he's coming clean at the risk of possibly being banned for the sake of transparency.

But we can take on all the mods and admins, right? We're Diamond Dogs, dogdammit.

That, or he is playing us like a damn fiddle.
But whatever happens, he is ours now. We won't let them take him from us.

JayEH

This is all very strange (and a bit out of nowhere).

Either way you don't need to feel bad SE.If you want to turn yourself go ahead otherwise I don't think it's any of our responsibilities to report you.

Either way you don't need to feel bad SE.If you want to turn yourself go ahead otherwise I don't think it's any of our responsibilities to report you.

That, or he is playing us like a damn fiddle.

Sys is fiddling us.

arbkcfzc.jpg

Nope. It's the truth. I am an extremely honest person. And I always felt bad since I lied about that. Sheriff_Battlesnake reminded me with his post that I've become someone who I don't want to be. That's why I am telling you this. And I am not going to turn myself in and say hey look I had previous accounts, please ban me. I still want to be part of this community, though:

A. NeoGAF operates under a closed membership policy. Membership is granted or refused based solely on the judgment of the administration and is not a right. Membership can be revoked at any time for any reason. Each accepted member is granted one, and only one, username. If you are caught using multiple usernames, you will be subject to immediate and permanent banning of all accounts involved. If you wish to change your username, simply notify a staff member via Private Message (though bear in mind that frequent changes will be frowned upon).

Dawg

Considering SE has PM'd his new nick to a moderator, I don't think this nick will be the same as one of the banned MGS-GAF members. A mod would notice this asap, I think.

And I still don't think he's one of the banned MGS-GAF members, but I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom