• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
arbkcfzc.jpg

Realizing you're being what you don't want to be is a shitty feeling, but I hope the reminder is ultimately a good thing. I hope I didn't add to any anxiety and I too commend you for your honesty! Shows your respect for the community and that speaks volumes.

like this?

6xHofGw.png

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOODUR!

Holy shit. I will be cycling between these two.

brau

Holy shit. I will be cycling between these two.

I can paint the beard to be more along the lines of how the avatar was painted too. and maybe give it a different look if you want. Also.. the glasses have no pupils since originally i had it different. here is the other option. Makes him look older tho.

gLzIQ0q.png

I can paint the beard to be more along the lines of how the avatar was painted too. and maybe give it a different look if you want. Also.. the glasses have no pupils since originally i had it different. here is the other option. Makes him look older tho.

gLzIQ0q.png

Even better. Young Bearded Dragon King Santa on His Wedding Day. they are both totes fab.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Hey Dawg remember? you called me a "tinfoil hat expert" when I put my detective skills to work.

Sn4ke is a tinfoil hat expert who believes David Hayter will voice Solid Snake in MGS V.

His latest tinfoil hat theory is that you are Murkrow, a recently banned MGS-GAF poster.

Shy

see this is what happens when you don't follow the thread closely. i am now teh confused.

what's going on with system error ? what's this about pm's ? i'm so lost. :(

Jj703DI.png

Mucho Wow brother!

I seriously wouldn't mess with them.

I had to stifle a really loud laugh at my desk seeing that. I'm way too pleased with the final product. THANKS, BRUUUUUUUTHAAAAAAAAH

We shall slay many unfortunate opponents in MGO together.

In hindsight, That chicken Snake picture did give it away.

I reviewed that wreckage, but I am curious why the chicken Snake was such a give away? he told me he was really dumb to post it in PM and gave himself away, and looking at the thread people jumped right on it.

brau

I seriously wouldn't mess with them.

I had to stifle a really loud laugh at my desk seeing that. I'm way too pleased with the final product. THANKS, BRUUUUUUUTHAAAAAAAAH

We shall slay many unfortunate opponents in MGO together.

Heck yea! we will dominate them like Action Hank!

jagNv3D.gif

Glad you like it, its always fun to interact with the peeps in here to come up with funny and random stuff.

Dawg and Sn4ke to never talk again, confirmed.

This thread got way too serious real fast.

In hindsight, That chicken Snake picture did give it away.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Oh someone is doing a Persona 4 speedrun, should I watch or play it myself hm....

http://www.twitch.tv/neviutz

Edit: WTF, no this takes way too long lol.

Dawg and Sn4ke to never talk again, confirmed.

Hey Chinner, you know what else is confirmed? ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Heck yea! we will dominate them like Action Hank!

jagNv3D.gif

Glad you like it, its always fun to interact with the peeps in here to come up with funny and random stuff.

This thread got way too serious real fast.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=148445546&postcount=10654

Pinewood

System Error
tica
is your new username going to be
Decoy Octopussy?
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Gotta sau this is some MGS level shit you're pulling here. I love this community
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Im glad you came clean though
Did you? Because...

and maybe you should edit your posts. Just in case

Im suprised how many similiary aged BROTHERRRSS are here. Im 21

for what it's worth, it was pretty obvious to me that SE = murkrow. the posting style was too similar, but i didn't even really notice or care that it was ever a point of contention.

EDIT: just wanted to make sure this isn't taken the wrong way. i wish all the best for system error and hope he's around going forward

Chinner

Banned
it's actually the first time i've ever used reflex! it's the fastest way to do the mission. i'll attempt no reflex when i do a stealth run.

i've watched this 10 times and i still can't figure out how you got the 2nd guy on the guard tower

The bullets are slowly falling if your target is too far away so you have to aim high enough.

it's actually the first time i've ever used reflex! it's the fastest way to do the mission. i'll attempt no reflex when i do a stealth run.

It's actually really impressive. How long did it take to figure out where to shoot?

Auctopus

Don't underestimate Detective-GAF.
leuhkikcskn4.gif

detgaf20vkcc.png

That is such a great design. I'm pretty good at
following instructions for
Photoshop. Could someone (or if it's yours Snake, you) explain how I'd go about creating something like that? (Fingerprint design within a logo/vector/png image)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom