• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this thread that inactive right now on a sunday?

RobmaMk.gif

Dawg

Dawg, didn't you want to send me a
long
PM?

If you changed your mind about it, then I am fine with that.
But atleast tell me that, so I don't have to wait for that.

You are right, Mr. Cat. I didn't forget, but it's pretty long. If you're all right with that. I'll try and send it today. It is sunday after all.

Yo, so I haven't kept up with The Order at all. I pre-ordered it digitally (first digital pre-order of a console game), and have known from the minute the trailer aired that I had to play it. It delivers impressive visuals, it's a PS4 exclusive, I have a PS4 and want to play as many big-time first party titles as I possibly can. So, why not (for me)? So, my question is simple: What makes people lose their shit when it comes to this game? Rather, why is there so much more negativity regarding The Order than almost every other game coming out?

You are right, Mr. Cat. I didn't forget, but it's pretty long. If you're all right with that. I'll try and send it today. It is sunday after all.

Sure thing.

Yo, so I haven't kept up with The Order at all. I pre-ordered it digitally (first digital pre-order of a console game), and have known from the minute the trailer aired that I had to play it. It delivers impressive visuals, it's a PS4 exclusive, I have a PS4 and want to play as many big-time first party titles as I possibly can. So, why not (for me)? So, my question is simple: What makes people lose their shit when it comes to this game? Rather, why is there so much more negativity regarding The Order than almost every other game coming out?

The Order isn't even on my radar. And usually that means something..

Dawg

It's a PlayStation 4 exclusive.

Lernaean

Banned
that brown and gray movie with the biggest blackest bars it runs at 6.9 frames per decade 4 cinema feel

Exactly my feelings.

Oh fuck, not another The Evil Within, I could never finish that game because of the black bars, they ruined the game.

Except, you know, TEW is an awesome game. At least it is on PC.

I think he will make a very good Big Boss too.

Who needs David hayter?

Not me

I said it before. Anyone that thinks Hayter plays a better BB than Kiefer does, is plainly drunk, insane or deaf.
Been replaying PW the last couple of days, and BB sounds like an internet parody of GZ's BB.

Because it's a short linear shooter which we've seen plenty of last gen that doesn't do anything special beyond graphics (at least that's how it's seemed so far, I obviously haven't played it) and most importantly, it's an exclusive which brings out the crazies. It will probably be enjoyable but I predict it will drop in price super fucking quickly so I'll probably wait before checking it out.

I said it before. Anyone that thinks Hayter plays a better BB than Kiefer does, is plainly drunk, insane or deaf.
Been replaying PW the last couple of days, and BB sounds like an internet parody of GZ's BB.

I agree with you here. I just wanted to send him a nice valentines day tweet.

The order looks short and lackluster I was expecting at the very least a good gears clone. However, I'm willing to give bloodborne a shot meet played the souls game before.

Lernaean

Banned
It's a PlayStation 4 exclusive.

Exclusives or not mean nothing to me. It's just that the game is plainly uninteresting to me. One of my most anticipated games this year is Bloodborne, so not liking The Order does not necessarily translates to hating PS4.
Ofc, it is typical for exclusives to gather the crazies, but imo HW haters are just like HW fanboys. They don't enjoy games, they just enjoy the dick-measuring with each other.

Yeah, I gotcha, guys. Maybe if I had kept up with it, I would be salty, too, but I decided to quit keeping up with these games, because it just makes something (which is supposed to be) so enjoyable quite the opposite. The negativity is simply overwhelming. Opinions and all, sure, but like, man, they are fucking games. Enjoy them for what they are, or don't and move on.

The order looks short and lackluster I was expecting at the very least a good gears clone. However, I'm willing to give bloodborne a shot meet played the souls game before.

Bloodborne looks great. I knew it would be, though, as it is a Souls game!

Exclusives or not mean nothing to me. It's just that the game is plainly uninteresting to me. One of my most anticipated games this year is Bloodborne, so not liking The Order does not necessarily translates to hating PS4.
Ofc, it is typical for exclusives to gather the crazies, but imo HW haters are just like HW fanboys. They don't enjoy games, they just enjoy the dick-measuring with each other.

I'm more hype for hotline Miami 2

For the record there's nothing wrong with the order it just isn't for me, I was expecting something else but I hope that those people that buy it enjoy it =]

I'm hyped for nothing anymore. I'm dead.

I used to be hyped for Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V and Persona 5.
Once those games come out, I won't be able to play them anymore.
I probably won't even get Bloodborne..

I'm hyped for nothing anymore. I'm dead.

I used to be hyped for Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V and Persona 5.
Once those games come out, I won't be able to play them anymore.
I probably won't even get Bloodborne..

Demo hype next month hnnnnggggg! Getting a ps4 this week just for that lol I wanted to wait for the MGSV bundle but Tabata got me by the balls.

Lernaean

Banned
I'm more hype for hotline Miami 2

For the record there's nothing wrong with the order it just isn't for me, I was expecting something else but I hope that those people that buy it enjoy it =]

Yeah, ofc. As i said it's uninteresting to me. I'm sure there are people who will enjoy it. Way too many imo.

Demo hype next month hnnnnggggg! Getting a ps4 this week just for that lol I wanted to wait for the MGSV bundle but Tabata got me by the balls.

70 € is too much for a demo for me.

And no, I am not bitching about Type-0. I would love to play it. I always wanted it for the Vita. But I won't have time to play it.

Man, Type-0 HD looks good. Fucking crazy to me that people bitch about the quality of the remaster. Shit was a PSP game, and look at it now.

People bitched for the lack of vita port (Shahid with the hype lol) it wouldn't surprise me after milking the next gen versions SE ports over the psp version digital only lol I love my vita almost finishing P4G after that I gotta resume DR I finished the first court case already.

I was thinking getting the FFXV demo code and trade it in for bloodborne I'm sure type-0 will be cheap a month later.

You're way too positive a person, Love to be on GAF :p I suppose we could all learn a lesson from you.

Haha! :lol Thanks, man, but I wouldn't say that. I used to be the same way around here. But then I realized how fucking lame it was to be getting my bitch on about something that could easily be avoided. There are tens of thousands of games out there, fucking massive AAA titles at least once every couple of weeks, and people spend so much of their time writing up why they hate one game so much. It's crazy.

People bitched for the lack of vita port (Shahid with the hype lol) it wouldn't surprise me after milking the next gen versions SE ports over the psp version digital only lol I love my vita almost finishing P4G after that I gotta resume DR I finished the first court case already.

I was thinking getting the FFXV demo code and trade it in for bloodborne I'm sure type-0 will be cheap a month later.

Oh, hell yeah. Haha! SE is porting the shit outta that, for sure. The Vita is my favorite platform. Shit is incredible.

Edit: Well, forget the first part of my statement. :lol

Love is love, Love is life.

Bahahahahahaha!

People bitched for the lack of vita port (Shahid with the hype lol) it wouldn't surprise me after milking the next gen versions SE ports over the psp version digital only lol

Kagari said Sony wanted a ps vita port. Square said no so I don't blame shahid at all.

Kagari said Sony wanted a ps vita port. Square said no so I don't blame shahid at all.

It's funny. I know the Vita is pretty much dead. But the things they do, kills them even more. They probably should've ported it to the Vita. In order to push the Vita and to get their shit together.

It's funny. I know the Vita is pretty much dead. But the things they do, kills them even more. They probably should've ported it to the Vita. In order to push the Vita and to get their shit together.

Man, Sony fucked up. The Vita can do so many incredible things, and finds ways to stay relevant with features like Remote Play and Sony Lily Bergamo's it.
They Let It Die.

How is progress on the Community thread coming along, Love?

I finished it! I can link you to the album, if you would like!

DieH@rd

Banned
Is there any way to reset the layout of the motherbase in the Ground Zeroes iPad app? I would like to create motherbase that is more spread-out, to prevent any intruder to have easy way of accessing my stuff.

Any other tips for better management of motherbase?

Anyone?

The handheld market is pretty much heading to dead now. No matter how well 3DS sells it will never meet nintendos expectations.

Outside Japan handhelds are a dying breed and even in japan the handhelds are not selling well like they used to be.

PC, Mobile and Console is the Present/future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom