• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

Still no release date I take it. =[
Still waiting

tumblr_lq40r9y0oy1qa1vjko1_500.gif

Chinner

Banned
The top MGS GAF community moments

5. Sn4ke posting pictures of his favorite action figures
4. Hideo Kojima receiving the GAF collage
3. The E3 video edited to have many MGS GAF members in it.
2. From the darkness.... Dawg was born.
1. Chinner making the top MGS GAF community moments.

1. What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

Just something you have to accept. I wake up to 4 pages of craziness, or simply leave work and by the time I'm home, there's 5 pages of insanity. Embrace the
nanomachines, son.
It gets weird.

TheBoss1

He's not following me. He just likes my tweet. Though I think he didn't press the favorite button because otherwise all people could see it.

View tweet

I miss Hayter just as much as the next person but Kiefer is actually holding his own as Big Boss. It's not the same voice which is the biggest adjustment, but it's a different take that I can live with.

Huge 24 fan here ever since I heard of him becoming Snake's VA. Never heard of the show until the VGA's TPP thread.

Guys, I am going to broadcast now Ground Zeroes on twitch. I'll play through all missions. Collect everything. Turn of all HUD's possible, to make it more tense. No reflex shit. I might be a bit rusty since it's been a long time since the last time I played it, so don't expect me to be the roadrunner like Chinner. But I'm aiming for S ranks on all missions on both difficulties. Don't expect me achieving them on the first try though.

If anyone is interested in watching: Here you go

I'll leave the chat open on my laptop. So I'll write there if I am not busy. I have no experience in broadcasting whatsoever. I just created the twitch account and my new PSN account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom