• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westmalle is a very common beer here in the Netherlands. I love trapistenbier in general.

edit: time to sleep, gnight OuterGAF.

Goodnight, don't vomit in your sleep man.

Drinking whole bottles of cheap wine has always lead to bad decisions for me so be careful mate. :p

kXxRxxh.jpg

Skullface

Heh, thanks. I actually met some people that also thought I was American for a similar reason :lol I'm happy with my English, but I feel like I lack the expertise to write longer posts or stories. I tend to prefer simpler words, I guess. Or I just have trouble findind the right words. I guess that's just the difference between good English and having English as your First language?

I have no idea why my English is good though. I never really studied English until late in high school when I was already experienced. I'd skip English classes and still get 90% or more on my exams while others were struggling to get 50%. I kinda felt bad for them.

The weird thing is that my French is really bad. Like... I only know super basic stuff :c And that sucks... because I just HAD to be born in a country where French is almost as important as Dutch because loads of jobs require decent French. It sucks...

That sucks about the French situation. I can decipher some French, even understand it provided there's some context. I have to be reading it though, I simply can't understand it when it's spoken.

America is lazy as fuck when it comes to learning second languages. It's pretty embarrassing tbh. I don't have any stats, but I'm very sure that the vast majority of Americans speak English only. It's good to see that we're working on it though. In Massachusetts you start learning Spanish in your 3rd year in school. I think I'm going to to start taking Japanese next semester...

Yeah there's that too lol. The Notebook is a 100% guarantee each time.

There's no such thing as a 100% guarantee. There's always a chance Flo is in town visiting her favorite niece. That's not a problem for everyone, but it's a problem for me lol.

A recommendation for you if I could sir; There's a movie called The Best of Me that's written by the same guy. Go ahead and keep it in your arsenal, you won't regret it.

Rean

Hahaha! Yeah, I guess I was wondering-- what are the most popular suggestions right now?!
These are probably my favorites.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| A Community deprived of Its Release Date
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| From Outer GAF two phantoms were born.
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Proud MGSV demo owners since 3/18/14
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| N4G where's the checks ?
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Sponsored by Torashiro, Executive of Konami™
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| We Shurfifed
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Doritos and Dew OSP
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| LTTP: 24

JayEH

The first one is real good. Fits our reputation.

But relies on there not being a release date before the next thread comes out and it would look silly once it is announced.

These are probably my favorites.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| A Community deprived of Its Release Date
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| From Outer GAF two phantoms were born.
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Proud MGSV demo owners since 3/18/14
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| N4G where's the checks ?
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Sponsored by Torashiro, Executive of Konami™
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| We Shurfifed
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Doritos and Dew OSP
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| LTTP: 24

Great choices!

The first one is real good. Fits our reputation.

But relies on there not being a release date before the next thread comes out and it would look silly once it is announced.

I think that people who keep up with the game feel that pain, though! Besides, this is a Metal Gear community thread, so can't we explain it off with nanomachines?!

Rean

Honorable Mentions

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| "Tryin' to shurfife on 95." - Rick Ross
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| 3 hrs in, pretty sure everyone here is insane so far
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| What a mess we made..until a mod came along.
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| A Thread deprived of Its Moderation
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Taking my Talents to Outer-Gaf
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| You were expecting a release date but it was me, ToraShiro!

JayEH

I'll just bring up one of my mine to be considered for voting

|OT2| You see this? Our new home.

But if I had to vote I think I'd choose the community deprived one.

JayEH

Honorable Mentions

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| "Tryin' to shurfife on 95." - Rick Ross
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| 3 hrs in, pretty sure everyone here is insane so far
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| What a mess we made..until a mod came along.
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| A Thread deprived of Its Moderation
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| Taking my Talents to Outer-Gaf
Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| You were expecting a release date but it was me, ToraShiro!

Holy shit these are amazing. Better than the first batch.

2nd one though. mmmmmm So good. Corgi might join the thread then!

Rean

I'll just bring up one of my mine to be considered for voting

|OT2| You see this? Our new home.

But if I had to vote I think I'd choose the community deprived one.
Can't believe I forgot that one. It's the first one I liked when I got here.

Dawg

I dpnt want to be party pooper but yoy dould test some of those thitled before picking them bcuez some of them are tpo long

Rean

I dpnt want to be party pooper but yoy dould test some of those thitled before picking them bcuez some of them are tpo long

These were the only ones that would've got cut off.

Dawg

These were the only ones that would've got cut off.

Kek

Those wre the only ones i ve tried

Sorryxd

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Metal Gear Community |OT2| Subsistance
Metal Gear Community |OT2| Circle Jerk - Round 2

༼ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽

Rean

The fanfics never die, can't wash this
cum