• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington D.C
area
motherfuckers. Bow down to the king.

HT_OBAMA_CHEWING_ll_141111.gif

shoutouts to emperor Obama dude is awesome.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
<_< I can't help myself. You guys is fun.:

Brau reached within his beard to find his equipment. Rations? No. SOCOM? No. Stinger Missiles? No. Where was it? Where was his vape cigar?!

"You realize these things make you look like a douchebag?" Jimmy Fenix smirked, taking in a long, heavy drag.

"... You're not here anymore, are you?" Brau balked. Time altering vapor left Jimmy's frozen cheeky grin, the drugs suspending him in time. Brau sighed, parted his beard, and placed Jimmy Fenix into his inventory, taking the Phantom Cigar along with him.

Sn4ke marched towards a visibly frustrated Brau. "Brau, where is Jimmy Fenix and Dawg? Command has sent a couple of rookies to bring us to HQ for mission briefing."

"JF has taken enough tranquilizers and psilocybin in his body to understand the finale of MGS2. As for Dawg? He's probably humping somebody's leg around here." Brau murmured through his teeth.

"And not without cause!" Dawg barked, as he approached his brothers, scotch in hand. "Do tell, Sn4ke. What is our mission?"

"Cipher Cat has been captured," Sn4ke exclaimed, the response a collective gasp. "... all of our homoerotic stories are in the hands of the enemy now. We must rejoin with HQ and bring down our enemy!"

"

AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png

Choomp

Banned
"Thanks Obama" -Obama

Also Cipher Naughty Dawgs was fun why you thought we didn't like it? We're down for anything like that at this point

Recetly completed Infamous: Second Son. I was like: "hmm, who is voicing Densil?".
And it is Troy Fucking Baker! This guy is everywhere! And he is awesome! I am sure he will do great job as Ocelot as well.

"Thanks Obama" -Obama

Also Cipher Naughty Dawgs was fun why you thought we didn't like it? We're down for anything like that at this point

obama should thank himself for those beautiful order1886 screenshots

Recetly completed Infamous: Second Son. I was like: "hmm, who is voicing Densil?".
And it is Troy Fucking Baker! This guy is everywhere! And he is awesome! I am sure he will do great job as Ocelot as well.

acteur-et-pero-JV-Troy-baker-perso.jpg

Everyone looks like Troy Baker.

And I'm OK with that.

Choomp

Banned

He sounds awesome as Ocelot. Most importantly Kanji <3

LD where the hells Kanji man

He sounds awesome as Ocelot. Most importantly Kanji <3

LD where the hells Kanji man

Not my pic! He's amazing as Kanji!!!! His Catherine role is probably the one I hold closest to me, just because of what a pleasant surprise that game, its story and characters mean to me!

Y2Kev?!

MOD ALERT. EVERYONE ABANDON THREAD.

4155732-4172475604-friez.gif

Huh. Didn't know he was lead in Catherine. Still have nightmares about that game.

He's definitely shot up my list as one of my favs though.

Yeah! Unforgettable game. Great actor.

Guys, you are always so depressed if some of us gets banned..

For that reason I made something. Wanna see it?

SHOW US!

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I'm from Costa Rica, since I missed the convo earlier. Sadly, I can't confirm that there's giant AI weapons in our history.

Pinewood

Can you please tell me what happened here? You people are out of your mind!

Usually I read this thread before sleep and trying to catch up last page, but last two days I just couldn't cause you post too much! And I dont even know why I read all this shit.

BTW. Missed when you all shared where you live. I am from small country Latvia (GMT +2). I was surprised that there is so many people from Europe, I always thought 90% GAF from NA.

About languages, I like how it is in our country. Obviously I know Latvian. English here is teached in school, so I know it. (Not perfect. I have problems with grammar, but can understand/read English perfectly). AND cause there is many russians in here and Latvia was part of the former USSR, I can speak/write russian almost perfectly.
So I can understand and communicate with East and West. It actually opens many roads in life.

BROTHERR NEIGHBORRR, bõl dolga (or something)

Im from Estonia

Actually, pretty fantastic. I haven't lived anywhere, but every time someone visits they go bananas. I'm not sure what we feed them here.

They've got some fine ladies. I was born there, so I've seen them around.

Yo guys Dynasty Warriors is crack. Eagerly awaiting Shadow Moses Warriors.

You are only just now playing a Warriors game?! Yo, they are amazing. I used to play DW5 with a friend, we'd stay up all night playing it. So good. It was one of the first Xbox 360 games I had.

Pinewood

They've got some fine ladies. I was born there, so I've seen them around.

You are only just now playing a Warriors game?! Yo, they are amazing. I used to play DW5 with a friend, we'd stay up all night playing it. So good. It was one of the first Xbox 360 games I had.

Is Dynasty Warriors the authentic Japanese history game with giant enemy crabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom