• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

Hey guys! Just got back from getting my new pho-

omg-community-shocked-troy-barnes-donald-glover.gif

xpectd.gif

Chinner

Banned
guys sn4ke has asked me to post on his behalf. he is having some difficult posting as he is in great pain.

So Sn4ke went out shopping today, and when he was in town he saw a new Solid Snake figurine that he REALLY wanted. Anyway, on the way home a thief confronted Sn4ke and told him that he would have to give him his wallet.

Sn4ke started to run away but as soon as he got to the end of the alley he tripped over. What happened though is that the Solid Snake figurine somehow positioned itself that it ripped itself out of it's packaging, and because of gravity and stuff Sn4ke fell backwards onto it and the figurine went into his anus.

He is in a great deal of pain, does anyone know what he should do next?

JayEH

guys sn4ke has asked me to post on his behalf. he is having some difficulty.

So Sn4ke went out shopping today, and when he was in town he saw a new Solid Snake figurine that he REALLY wanted. Anyway, on the way home a thief confronted Sn4ke and told him that he would have to give him his wallet.

Sn4ke started to run away but as soon as he got to the end of the alley he tripped over. What happened though is that the Solid Snake figurine somehow positioned itself that it ripped itself out of it's packaging, and because of gravity and stuff Sn4ke fell backwards onto it and the figurine went into his anus.

He should visit LD for an ANALysis .

brau

guys sn4ke has asked me to post on his behalf. he is having some difficult posting as he is in great pain.

tumblr_mzo8tuXhZ61t329aoo1_400.gif

Afraid i am no doctor, so not much help from me here.

Alright, guys, so far:

What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

1. Metal Gear Community |OT2| What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.
13 votes (37%)

2. Metal Gear Community |OT2| A Community deprived of its Release Date
12 votes (34%)

3. Metal Gear Community |OT2| You see this? Our new home.
5 votes (14%)

4. Metal Gear Community |OT2| 3 hrs in, pretty sure everyone here is insane so far
5 votes (14%)

35 total votes

Choomp

Banned
    • happened

1. people

fuck.

What ayt dtr668466d 16r 0 68 r68 06 rthe a4s48888 n hv bngg6877/459rc5////5/555GRAYFOXCONFIRMED

You
      here

insane
      ?
      are​

Ostrich.gif

• THE IRON SHEIK HAPPENED WHAT FUCK Hello friend! Have you heard the I paid good money for this dynex! Wii friends house small text dick joke. HAPPENED HERE. PEOPLE INSANE DESU, NOT LIKE LEGEND

THE IRON SHEIK HAPPENED WHAT FUCK Hello friend! Have you heard the I paid good money for this dynex! Wii friends house small text dick joke. HAPPENED HERE. PEOPLE INSANE DESU, NOT LIKE LEGEND

LET THE LEGEND COMEBACK2LYF3 (23 - michael jordan confirmed) PROTAGONISTTTTTT VENOM JORDAN: A Hooper deprived of His Pippen

So LD is going to be my mechanic..
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE LEARN HOW TO MAKEK A TRANSPARENT SMUGFACE
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png

I'll discuss MGS when I get a release date.

tbh i just cum here 2 post whateva rly. i dnt even know what "emm gee essu~" is lol that some indie move from italy or sumn idk

Pinewood

To avoid PTSD, he should mail all of his collection for me. You know, for safe keeping.

He should also include all his Metal Gear games and the consoles he played them on, just to be sure
leuhkikcskn4.gif

And the TV he played them on.

Alright, guys, so far:

What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.

1. Metal Gear Community |OT2| What the fuck happened here? You people are insane.
13 votes (37%)

2. Metal Gear Community |OT2| A Community deprived of its Release Date
12 votes (34%)

3. Metal Gear Community |OT2| You see this? Our new home.
5 votes (14%)

4. Metal Gear Community |OT2| 3 hrs in, pretty sure everyone here is insane so far
5 votes (14%)

35 total votes

Changing avatars i see
smug.png

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

crazy-eye-duck-.gif

Can you please tell me what happened here? You people are out of your mind!

Usually I read this thread before sleep and trying to catch up last page, but last two days I just couldn't cause you post too much! And I dont even know why I read all this shit.

BTW. Missed when you all shared where you live. I am from small country Latvia (GMT +2). I was surprised that there is so many people from Europe, I always thought 90% GAF from NA.

About languages, I like how it is in our country. Obviously I know Latvian. English here is teached in school, so I know it. (Not perfect. I have problems with grammar, but can understand/read English perfectly). AND cause there is many russians in here and Latvia was part of the former USSR, I can speak/write russian almost perfectly.
So I can understand and communicate with East and West. It actually opens many roads in life.

brau

Usually I read this thread before sleep and trying to catch up last page, but last two days I just couldn't cause you post too much! And I dont even know why I read all this shit.

BTW. Missed when you all shared where you live. I am from small country Latvia (GMT +2). I was surprised that there is so many people from Europe, I always thought 90% GAF from NA.

About languages, I like how it is in our country. Obviously I know Latvian. English here is teached in school, so I know it. (Not perfect. I have problems with grammar, but can understand/read English perfectly). AND cause there is many russians in here and Latvia was part of the former USSR, I can speak/write russian almost perfectly.
So I can understand and communicate with East and West. It actually opens many roads in life.

This was shared? i totally missed this.

Thread moves pretty fast haha.

But i did share and was part of the age reveal.

Choomp made this look fun, I'm trying to involve everyone o_O:

The Sheriff stroked his chin for several seconds. No one had ever asked him to accomplish such a feat, as his typical skill sets involved hitting refresh in the MGS GAF thread and growing patchy facial hair. However he felt strangely inspired, encouraged even. He saw in Choomp a comrade, a compatriot, a friend.

"Eroticism is something I'm unfamiliar with..." Sheriff said abruptly, his voice cracking as if it were the first time he spoke that day. "I... I wouldn't want to disapoint."

"Fear not, Brother, I am obnoxious and disliked and still the Naughty Dawgs keep me within their ranks. And in their barracks..." Choomp whispered, his feminine features glistening in 1080p, locked at 60 fps.

Love Deterrence, or as we referred to him, Lovely D, overheard the exchange and praised Koji for his superior VA casting. Once the incantation was complete, Lovely D turned to Choomp and The Sheriff. "Soldiers, now is not the time lip lickin' and eyelashin'. Former Commander Cipher Cat left us with a mission... but first we must build our army.

Sheriff and Choomps bumholes tightened as they snapped to salute. Lovely D, the most brilliant cartographer in the base, laid out the map on the table outlining the locations of the soldiers Cipher Cat deemed necessary. "Next we must round up code name Sn4ke_911, Brau, Dawg, and Jimmyfenix... former unit under Cipher Cat. They are the sassiest bastards to see this side of war and were formerly under Special Unit: Sass Masters. They'll know who to recruit next... and will be able to help decode Cipher Cats message."

"Decode? What happened to Cipher Cat" Choomp and Sheriff said in unison, "JINX, DOUBLE JI..." before a loud thud was heard. LD certainly had had enough of these two idiots, popping each with a tranq dart.

"We must rescue Cipher Cat from the enemy. His stories were just too sexy... but luckily he left us a final note." LD said to himself.

<_< I can't help myself. You guys is fun.:

Brau reached within his beard to find his equipment. Rations? No. SOCOM? No. Stinger Missiles? No. Where was it? Where was his vape cigar?!

"You realize these things make you look like a douchebag?" Jimmy Fenix smirked, taking in a long, heavy drag.

"... You're not here anymore, are you?" Brau balked. Time altering vapor left Jimmy's frozen cheeky grin, the drugs suspending him in time. Brau sighed, parted his beard, and placed Jimmy Fenix into his inventory, taking the Phantom Cigar along with him.

Sn4ke marched towards a visibly frustrated Brau. "Brau, where is Jimmy Fenix and Dawg? Command has sent a couple of rookies to bring us to HQ for mission briefing."

"JF has taken enough tranquilizers and psilocybin in his body to understand the finale of MGS2. As for Dawg? He's probably humping somebody's leg around here." Brau murmured through his teeth.

"And not without cause!" Dawg barked, as he approached his brothers, scotch in hand. "Do tell, Sn4ke. What is our mission?"

"Cipher Cat has been captured," Sn4ke exclaimed, the response a collective gasp. "... all of our homoerotic stories are in the hands of the enemy now. We must rejoin with HQ and bring down our enemy!"

"

Braveheart_1780229b.jpg

I want to be a polyglot; be more BB like. I wish more languages were taught here more prominently than Spanish. That's pretty cool though!

Seattle, WA
PST

oh yea? my brother is around there... going to Columbia.

When i come visit we should hang out. Talk MGS stuff... kick pidgeons.

Sounds like plan, rats are the size of dawgs around here..Colombia impressive Rich folks
AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png

i go to John jay is in the heart of midtown.

Rean

New Jersey, USA
EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom