• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

It's crazy. People blame Kojima for their own lack of research. I've been saying that since last year. I think blindly throwing money and assuming every game is the same as the next is a much more dangerous practice than thorough research and supporting a dev, brand, and company you trust.
People are lazy and not everyone
(casuals)
looks up info on games like us.

That being said

wSvoup5.gif

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
That was my guess lol. She has been trying to compare Ground Zeroes to the FFXV to people complaining about having to spend $60 for the demo. I don't think it's an unfair comparison but I know KojiPro didn't say it was long.

You could correct her as long as you have a source and not seem like an attack. But that's your call.

Ground Zeroes wasn't even $60 at launch, and it's been for sale for $20 or less lots of times.

JayEH

Ground Zeroes wasn't even $60 at launch, and it's been for sale for $20 or less lots of times.

Yeah once you bring in price the argument kind of breaks. But I understand where she was going in terms of a Japanese company selling you a "demo" since development is taking long.

Choomp

Banned
I guess we're doing PSNs again, mine's ironeagle18 feel free to add, but I've probably added most of you guys through the Google doc already.

LowParry

I think people scared me away from my The Order purchase. But then was sweet talked into getting Dead or Alive 5 Last Round. I suppose that's a...sizable compromise.

xoAmnKo.gif

JayEH

I think people scared me away from my The Order purchase. But then was sweet talked into getting Dead or Alive 5 Last Round. I suppose that's a...sizable compromise.

xoAmnKo.gif

I've been more encouraged to buy given all the hate it's getting lol.

People are lazy and not everyone
(casuals)
looks up info on games like us.

That being said

wSvoup5.gif

:lol :lol Yeah, could research the product I'm gonna spend money on BUT FUCK IT!

https://mobile.twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/431229095712538624

They never said the time but I believe a quote of konami testers finishing the game super quick or something was made somewhere. I could be wrong.

Thanks for posting! Yeah, they shared that in Game Informer!

Senpai, that was beautiful!

Hahaha! Man, I lost it!

JayEH

I'm going to wait and see what reviews say in the end. Probably just wait till later.

I'm selling it as soon as I get the platinum (in 10 hours) so I don't feel bad about paying full price for it.

stay up u camping pussy
I'm gonna probably just try and sleep for a couple of hours and set my alarm, because this thread is moving fast.

I'll secretly hijack this thread and make OT3 .

I should watch Better Call Saul.

Dude, it's really good. Like, I'm floored. I didn't think it would be bad since Vince was in charge, but I didn't think I'd be enjoying it as much as I am. Three for three, after tonight. If you are a Breaking Bad fan, then I have to say that the show is must-watch up to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom