• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread: Made you wait, didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

HOLY FUCK WHAT

What did Kojima say? translation please raven.

Oh? ! When you return to the helicopter has been wound snake bandages? ! Why? There is no such specification w

Funny how google translate is not that far off this time lol.

seems like his is playing around with stuff. I don't think the bandage is actually going to be there in the final game.

And thanks to you for putting so much work into OT2! This thread has been fun but only because of everyone here being so cool. Best community on Gaf. And by the time you wake up, I will have already made OT3
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Haha! Thank you, BROTHER!!!! AGREED, MGS community makes it all worth it! Hope I don't sleep for nine years...
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Also, FUCK SLEEPING BECAUSE...

HOLY SHIT, A NEW SCREEN I AM SO FUCKING THIRSTY PLEASE QUENCH IT TO FUEL HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!!!!

Juicy Bob

Had a thumb through a copy of UK Xbox One magazine yesterday (I don't even have an Xbox of any description) and saw some TPP Mother Base screens I hadn't seen before.

I kind of want to go into full media blackout mode again now.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Looks like when he takes a break he puts his iDroid and walkman besides him... hm what's that case?

Sn4ke_911

raven said they're probably just messing around with things though.

Which is weird since they should focus more on bug testing and not implementing even more stuff in the game, which looks "glitchy as fuck" btw. if they really plan to announce a date soon.

FINISH THE GAME ALREADY!

Sn4ke_911

Im ony phpne

Butt, upper picture

In the upper right corner, that photo

Is that tge scene from nuclear trailer where kaz says somethongbto big boss????

Could be yeah.

I'm also on phone.

Edit: and that scene is the beginning of the e3 2013 trailer, noob.

Chinner

Banned
That thing doesn't even wrap around his whole head. It's like someone glued that shit on his forehead.

Kojima pls.
I imagine that bandage is borrowed from the character model from the hospital scene, which will probably have bandages actually in the character model.

Sn4ke_911

I imagine that bandage is borrowed from the character model from the hospital scene, which will probably have bandages actually in the character model.

Yeah I think so too but why does he mess around with that now?? it's like he doesn't have more important things to do you know like finishing the game.

Palpable

tumblr_inline_n4g4ge51Ts1r785yz.gif

What...uh, what's going on here? Did the hospital model glitch in or something? Or does Big Boss actually get bandaged up after missions?

I need this game so fucking bad, Kojima please.

It looks like Kojima is just fucking around. The bandage looks glitched. It's clipping through his eyepatch and hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom