• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuki

Banned
The puppies are cute as fuck

Alaskan-Malamutes.jpg

I wants one. Needs more eye patch.

You thought you avatar quote me but

image.php

Lerny is on episode 8, what about you?

Hahaha! Still haven't started on episode 2. I wanted to this weekend, but an emergency came up, so I really wasn't able to relax and watch JoJo. Definitely tonight. ;_; Probably. Maybe. Hopefully. Tomorrow? Next week? 2016? ;___;

Batzi

Banned
Batzi is the best

Hands down

that's why he's the general!

I <3 Batzi

Batzi put way too much thought into this XD

tumblr_lgt625BSpr1qeolcio1_500.gif

This is legend.
Thank you guys! I did put a lot of work into it. The script was very well thought of. The trick was the shirt and the rest was my words of wisdom. I learned one thing or two from Kojima.
How can people be so fucking stupid and think this is even remotely legit? I mean come the fuck on.

but nice troll there Batzi, I didn't bought it one second but i'm surprised you got so many with that shit :lol

The world is so stupid.
Admit it Sn4ke, I founded Team A with that video.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
You are wrong sir.

YOUR FACE IS WRONG SIR!

mofzstb40s5b.png

Thank you guys! I did put a lot of work into it. The script was very well thought of. The trick was the shirt and the rest was my words of wisdom. I learned one thing or two from Kojima.
Admit it Sn4ke, I founded Team A with that video.

Sorry Batzi but I'm the creator of Team A.

Batzi

Banned
YOUR FACE IS WRONG SIR!

mofzstb40s5b.png

Sorry Batzi but I'm the creator of Team A.

Read the comments from my video. Everyone thought it was David Hayter. They wanted David Hayter. They were hoping for it! They wanted the D & H in the V but they got the K & S instead.

Sn4ke_911

When he wakes up:

Hey Dawg you're junior'd.

ibst2vbl5zj1bnrru0s.gif

Get's his ass on GAF, sees he's junior'd

2015-02-2402_29_55-mg4lq28.png

Takes a hard look at the mirror

B-ad6YbIcAAYd6a.jpg:large

mofzstb40s5b.png

Read the comments from my video. Everyone thought it was David Hayter. They wanted David Hayter. They were hoping for it! They wanted the D & H in the V but they got the K & S instead.

That really surprised me. People want Hayter really badly. I thought people liked Sutherland when he was revealed as the voice.

that scene in MGS3 where snake gets the shit beat out of him and shot by ocelot is so good and still makes me cringe.

They really break him down in that game.

that scene in MGS3 where snake gets the shit beat out of him and shot by ocelot is so good and still makes me cringe.

They really break him down in that game.

One of the few games where the protagonist is beaten down from this hero who can do anything down to players level so that they can relate with him.

Sn4ke_911

I probably won't be here when Dawg arrives, just tell him I said puppy please.

It's all in good fun.

Yeah :/
It's a bit more complicated than we all thought, we're still trying to get the cable through the wall.... it's a bit too hard for me to explain it in english but you get the idea.

Looks like it will be a while until Sn4ku is back in the game :3

Ah, yeah, I gotcha! Well, hang in there man; hope you post in the RD announcement thread from your phone!

Sn4ke_911

Ah, yeah, I gotcha! Well, hang in there man; hope you post in the RD announcement thread from your phone!

Thanks man, I will for sure.

Well I still have internet this week so if the release date drops this week I will be here for the hype party :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom