• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorTom

Chie FTW!
S4_E21_High_Five!.PNG

Skullface

Believe in Halo 5. Did you play the mp beta? It was fantastic.

The beta had some really cool stuff going on, but it was a bit too frantic for my taste. I'm sure I'll get used to it when it drops. But what I'm really pissed about is that they got rid of the SWAT playlist. It worked every time and I loved H2 and H4 swat.

The beta had some really cool stuff going on, but it was a bit too frantic for my taste. I'm sure I'll get used to it when it drops. But what I'm really pissed about is that they got rid of the SWAT playlist. It worked every time and I loved H2 and H4 swat.

Yeah i initially didn't like the beta too, but after playing it for a few hours it really clicked. I ended up with 8 hours of total playtime. SWAT was the best halo 4 mp playlist. Hopefully its in Halo 5 and breakout is not its replacement.

Skullface

Yeah i initially didn't like the beta too, but after playing it for a few hours it really clicked. I ended up with 8 hours of total playtime. SWAT was the best halo 4 mp playlist. Hopefully its in Halo 5 and breakout is not its replacement.

I thought breakout was terrible to be honest. It was difficult to get more than 20 seconds in per round -_- way too much down time.

I thought breakout was terrible to be honest. It was difficult to get more than 20 seconds in per round -_- way too much down time.

Yep. especially with only one team mate being able to get the BR.
After watching the making of sprint series i think breakout is the dedicated e sports mode and not for halo fans like you and me.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
E.E. at a respectable second place.

And its definitely not because I voted twice, once on my desktop and once on my phone. What kind of dork nerd even does that?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I hoped when I come back from training I would see a release date thread but nooo :(

Rean

Can we do thread titles again?

Metal Gear Solid Community OT3 l Shipping Mooroka and Nanako
couldn't think of anything lol I just wanted to see you guys' ideas
I already called it |OT3| Cipher sent us the hell, but we're going even deeper

Some others i guess

|OT3| We are Batzi
|OT3| If your reading this we're stilling waiting for a release date
|OT3| How are we not banned yet
|OT3| Hai!
|OT3| Please keep your avatar for a while
|OT3| What's MGSV?
|OT3| We post Hentai
|OT3| Grammy award winners
|OT3| OT2 is still active!
|OT3| Waiting...

brau

I already called it |OT3| Cipher sent us the hell, but we're going even deeper

This wins.

|OT3| There and back again, no release date.
|OT3| Who know BB could be this sexy.
|OT3| Batzi and his phantom pain
|OT3| Puppy talk

Dawg

申し訳ありません子犬は私があなたが離れすぎてメンバーリストダウンしている、あなたを聞くことはできません。
13.gif

reported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom