• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

dawgneogafrrulo.png

giphy.gif
Oh shit!

Dawg

Just like dawgs membership status. BOOM

I'm impressed. That is one amazing reply. In fact, I decided to stop whatever I'm doing so I can fully appreciate how ingenious this post is. I'm absolutely stunned by the originality of it all. Post of the year 2015 material right there. I hope everyone else can see the precise craftmanship hammertomb had to use to come up with this post.

You better shut the hell up, you little shit or I'll make sure to get my hammer and put your ass in a tomb

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Don't tell them what i sent you.

inb4 Cipher is like SO THIS IS WHAT THIS COMMUNITY CAME TO, NOW WE SHARE TOP SECRET INFORMATION VIA PM, FUCK THIS COMMUNITY YOU GUYS ARE DEAD TO ME, IM OUT FOR TODAY

Rean

Don't tell them what i sent you.

inb4 Cipher is like SO THIS IS WHAT THIS COMMUNITY CAME TO, NOW WE SHARE TOP SECRET INFORMATION VIA PM, FUCK THIS COMMUNITY YOU GUYS ARE DEAD TO ME, IM OUT FOR TODAY
YOOOO /DEAD

Edit: But seriously stop with the sonic pics

Bricky

We went from Off-Topic, to Tumblr, to being Deviantart.

Full cycle.

I salute you for going on that side of the internet.

I consider myself lucky for it being the first image search result for 'sonic feet', not sure where everyone else is getting their pics from. :>

I'm impressed. That is one amazing reply. In fact, I decided to stop whatever I'm doing so I can fully appreciate how ingenious this post is. I'm absolutely stunned by the originality of it all. Post of the year 2015 material right there. I hope everyone else can see the precise craftmanship hammertomb had to use to come up with this post.

You better shut the hell up, you little shit or I'll make sure to get my hammer and put your ass in a tomb

nvm that was a bad comeback. I feel ashamed for my words.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

jxwyfpyheutc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom