• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

You want me to fix your avatar, since you seem to spill some cherry syrup all over it?

Just PM the details and i'll help out!
Woof!

4azcidn9auxd.png

+

mgsvtpp_e3_cut_09_web.jpg

=

????

What the fuck is going on

In the beginning Kojima created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of The Boss was hovering over the waters. And Koji said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

Then he deuced, nary a release date, and this is what happens.

Nvzman

In the beginning Kojima created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of The Boss was hovering over the waters. And Koji said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

Then he deuced, nary a release date, and this is what happens.
I don't see a release date tho :(

brau

Depends.

Can brau design a full body (wolf/dog) avatar like yours, but instead of Gray Fox, make him Big Boss Dawg? Seems like a challenge.

Do you have some reference of what it should look like? or just up to me?

I can do the blood version of that pretty fast too and then do a full body one... i just dunno how goofy you want it to look... since Ciphers is pretty goofy.

Dawg

Do you have some reference of what it should look like? or just up to me?

I can do the blood version of that pretty fast too and then do a full body one... i just dunno how goofy you want it to look... since Ciphers is pretty goofy.

You want a Koromaru base? There are plenty of Koromaru pictures.

This is my favourite one because he's angry, he should be facing the other side, but yeah:

koromaru.png

You can try whatever ya want, brau. I'm bad at giving suggestions ;_;

brau

This is my favourite one because he's angry, he should be facing the other side, but yeah:

koromaru.png

You can try whatever ya want, brau. I'm bad at giving suggestions ;_;

oh... see.. i didn't know there was such an image. To be honest i was just gonna make you one on a cool pose like Okami.

But i can work with that. It might loose res when made smaller tho. Are you willing ot live with that?

Dawg

oh... see.. i didn't know there was such an image. To be honest i was just gonna make you one on a cool pose like Okami.

But i can work with that. It might loose res when made smaller tho. Are you willing ot live with that?

There's a half paw and yours is pixel art, that should be better.

Koromaru.png

Also this guys:

xn0G39j.jpg

Aw shit, I love Okami too! Now I don't even know what I want anymore!

brau

Aw shit, I love Okami too! Now I don't even know what I want anymore!

Let me fix that avatar you have with blood... then i'll make you my own okami looking version of BB.

In my mind it looks epic.

If you don't like it.. i'll do as told and use the original pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom