• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

All the stress I have right now makes me wanna see Big Boss go to town on Kaz while DD penatrates Quiet, then I want to make Eli watch.
IU4Ac.gif

Bricky

I'm working on a MGSV fan trailer right now by the way, got inspired by sexyelder, might show it to you guys later this evening.

It will probably suck.

SJRB

Gold Member
I think I've reached the point where every new "Snake sitting in chopper" pic just makes me physically angry.

Kojima is straight up trolling at this point.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I'm working on a MGSV fan trailer right now by the way, got inspired by sexyelder, might show it to you guys later this evening.

It will probably suck.

If your video editing skills are as good as your photoshop skills then I see no problem :)

Looking forward to it.

Hope game will have another cover, because this one I can only associate with you now.

:lol

Batzi

Banned
I think I've reached the point where every new "Snake sitting in chopper" pic just makes me physically angry.

He did the same with GZ though. I think he's doing the right thing not spoiling the actual mission. He's basically testing the mission and once he's done with it, it brings him back to the mission selection screen which is the chopper in this case and this is where he takes a picture showing you how BB ended up looking after "Mission x" was completed and whether he brought back a buddy with him or not. Then he moves to "Mission x+1" and does the same thing over and over again until he reaches "Mission 160".

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Well I'm glad that he doesn't want to spoil everything before we get the game. Guess he learned from his past mistakes.

I'm happy to see the next pics tomorrow, and yes even if he can't give us much at least it's something and I'm grateful for that.

It just shows that he cares about his fans because there is no rule that says he's supposed to post new pics every day but he does it for us. I take a chopper pic over nothing at all any day.

Thanks Kojima.

Rajang

Well I'm glad that he doesn't want to spoil everything before we get the game. Guess he learned from his past mistakes.

I'm happy to see the next pics tomorrow, and yes even if he can't give us much at least it's something and I'm grateful for that.

It just shows that he cares about his fans because there is no rule that says he's supposed to post new pics every day but he does it for us. I take a chopper pic over nothing at all any day.

Thanks Kojima.

I agree. Well said.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
This seems to fit in here.. NSFW ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom