• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jindrax

tSjJ6rL.jpg

Damn you Kojima...

You mean the post-game that isn't even present right? Other than just online battles.

It's not as deep as past games post-game, sure, but the online battles add a great deal of longevity to the game. To insinuate that it doesn't is being pretty dismissive. Doesn't really matter anyway. The main journey is provides a great deal of depth in its own right.

It's not as deep as past games post-game, sure, but the online battles add a great deal of longevity to the game. To insinuate that it doesn't is being pretty dismissive. Doesn't really matter anyway. The main journey is provides a great deal of depth in its own right.

Yeah but then again, it has no post game other than online battles. And for people who doesn't have wifi, have pretty much no reason to keep playing.

ORAS has online battles aswell and an awesome post game.

Is it sad that the only thing I want here is the Diamond Dogs t-shirt? Which you can't buy currently ;_;

B-ux_x3UcAAwCdY.jpg

Okay, I kinda want that MSF sweater too

46 total votes

How many lurkers does this thread have?
I actually voted through 40 different proxies to keep it interesting ;)

Seriously before you decide between which version you want, get as much possible information as possible.

In my opinion X & Y is the worst Pokemon entry of all of them, and that's coming from someone who has all main entries.
Yeah I will thx for the input though.

Mexen

This is a ridiculous question tbh, but then again, so is running up to a cardbox and thinking it's a woman.
Since Big Boss has a mechanical arm (and variations according to the gameplay trailers), do you think he has one for super-strength? Like in the game, you could lift really heavy stuff or even drag two bodies at the same time?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
This is a ridiculous question tbh, but then again, so is running up to a cardbox and thinking it's a woman.
Since Big Boss has a mechanical arm (and variations according to the gameplay trailers), do you think he has one for super-strength? Like in the game, you could lift really heavy stuff or even drag two bodies at the same time?

Kojima teased a "Rocket punch" at TGS.

I'm guessing that arm is blue lol.

MegaArm.jpg

Rajang

Sn4ke

You still holding out on buying a PS4 untill a TPP themed one is being sold?

Edit: And I consider Rising non-canon. Kojima should just clear it up one day and tell us how it is.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Sn4ke

You still holding out on buying a PS4 untill a TPP themed one is being sold?

So far yes I mean there is nothing I'm really interested in for now. Maybe Bloodborne but I'm not sure about it yet.

In May Witcher 3 and June Batman but I'll probably get those games on PC, hopefully my rig is good enough.

Rajang

So far yes I mean there is nothing I'm really interested in for now. Maybe Bloodborne but I'm not sure about it yet.

In May Witcher 3 and June Batman but I'll probably get those games on PC, hopefully my rig is good enough.

My man.

Yeah Bloodborne looks very interesting to me as well but I feel like I can live without it untill TPP comes out. And I really don't want to miss out on a limited PS4 version or special edition.

Rajang

That is my most anticipated title

Not joking here

Need dat ND!!

Lets all make a most anticipated list for 2015.

Top 5 or top 10 or whatever.

I'm curious.

For me i'ts very simple.

1. TPP

After that in random order: Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, No Man's Sky, Persona 5, Project Cars.

Edit: Forgot about Yakuza 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom