• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rean

Him and Batzi went full demon when Uncharted 4 won.

Y'know, if Uncharted 4 wins GOTY on GAF, how many perma bans will occur?
smug.gif

edit: Why am I not even surprised? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153795695&postcount=336
Looks like Batzi's about to get banned.
smug.gif

Batzi

Banned
Him and Batzi went full demon when Uncharted 4 won.

Y'know, if Uncharted 4 wins GOTY on GAF, how many perma bans will occur?
smug.gif

edit: Why am I not even surprised? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153795695&postcount=336

Even if you're right, who gives a shit? You know going in there and saying that will only cause drama, Batzi :p
hmm
Tbh, I wish Sn4ke or Batzi had just posted that image of MGSV's map.

When the time comes...

MattyG

Banned
That UC4 thread is killing me. Everyone's so rustled over the title.

Just wanted to tell you guys something. I will crush every single one of you disgusting Diamond Dawgs puppies into pieces and tear your asses apart!
Not for any Nation. Not for any Ideology. Not for Justice. Not for Honor. Not for Power. Not for the Future. Not for Love. Not for Peace. Only for my Pleasure.

Fuck those Diamonds! I'll send you to hell!
sGx39yA.gif

Dawg

Tbh, I wish Sn4ke or Batzi had just posted that image of MGSV's map.

I agree Metal Gear Solid V will likely be the winner content-wise.

But in this context, "bigger" does not refer to length or content. It's simply based on the brand and the "excitement" or whatever. Sure, you can still argue Metal Gear Solid is bigger but it's pretty subjective. After all, even this site voted Uncharted 4 as most anticipated. Maybe the site just based their title on that, who knows.

Embearded

Except that he was repeatedly derailing the conversation just because of the headline that the journalist decided to use. I'm still not sure why its even a big deal.

Yeah well the journalist achieved what he wanted and the thread title is inviting that kind of posts IMO but yes Sn4ke might have overdone it a little.
I hope the mods lift the ban as Sn4ke really contributed in the GAF community.

In other news, did you guys see that musterbrand MGS clothing line? Bit overpriced I'd say...

Chinner

Banned
hey guys i was just playing GZ and listneing to the tapes, and at one point paz says

"chico be quiet"

do you think theres any possibility chico is quiet?

brau

Monster Hunter 4
is the better game. Sorry guys.

A game that i know i will play for more than 500 hrs easy....

oWzSfRQ.png

sexyelder

Just wanted to tell you guys something. I will crush every single one of you disgusting Diamond Dawgs puppies into pieces and tear your asses apart!
Not for any Nation. Not for any Ideology. Not for Justice. Not for Honor. Not for Power. Not for the Future. Not for Love. Not for Peace. Only for my Pleasure.

Whos a cute little kitty boo boo <3 :3

Choomp

Banned

tumblr_ncfq0nsuxq1tw5fsoo2_500.gif

MattyG

Banned
Cipher, you're good at these .gif things. We need an eyepatch on this .gif as a go-to response whenever someone talks about something other than MGSV as the biggest game of 2015.
JFtlHoi.gif

This will have to do until master Cipher gives us a good one. I had to make this in Preview on my Macbook because I couldn't figure out how to edit .gifs in GIMP. I bet you couldn't tell because it looks so pro.

Wtf is going on. Why is LD banned?
WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom