• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were just having a laugh
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Uncharted 1 2 & 3 - Nate's Theme

Liquidsnake?
Are you a Metal gear Solid fan? You must be. Look I just gotta say something.

I've never played a Metal Gear game and I hope I never have to. The fanbase seems absolutely disgusting and if I'm being completely honest you all seem ineducated. How the fuck can you like writing so bad? I know it's only video game but come the fuck on.

>The game is about sneaking
>The protagonist is called ''Solid Sneak''

>The final boss is evil
>The antagonist is called ''Bad Boss''

How the fuck can you listen to that bullshit? Is it just really poorly translated?

I love the wisdom of some members here. How they stay active while I have been banned for trivial things goes beyond me.

I love the wisdom of some members here. How they stay active while I have been banned for trivial things goes beyond me.

That post is basically a troll/copypasta. I've read the "Bad Boss" / "Solid Sneak - how could you guys even play this?" bit before, I doubt he came up with it and is probably just messing.

MajorTom

Today has been a bad day for our community. We need to stop being so careless.
We all need each other. If the release date was announced tomorrow then some of this community's biggest contributors would miss the gaf discussion and that would obviously be really shit.

We all need each other. If the release date was announced tomorrow then some of this community's biggest contributors would miss the gaf discussion and that would obviously be really shit.

I agree with this. I mean it can't be helped now, but it's gonna suck when they announce the release date and the people who just got banned aren't here.

Well they should stop acting insane.

I will be hype when ever that date comes

I want release date before LD unbanned to see him suffer.

Dawg

I don't hate you.

Man I had your back with the whole hammertoe ban bullshit, with people suspecting you. I got your back dog, dawg.

Hahaha, amazing. That's art.

Don't worry, Dawgs remember the people that were good to them.

Rean

I'm too scared, I have no faith in myself to not go "hrarrrrgh the zero stakes platforming and crappy shooting have never interested me" in an Uncharted thread.
One day I'll build up the courage.

I actually like Uncharted.
I like uncharted but I don't think its the biggest game of the year.

Vally

I also like Uncharted but that guy who was suggesting that U4 had more content than MGSV... it's not even an opinion, that's just wrong (based on what we've seen of both games, of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom