• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
t1441065600z0.png
Any chance a mod can edit this into the original post? Mr. Love can't do it on account of being banned.

Opto

Banned
GZ didn't have much controversy (like no right-wing news ever got into a rage) about Guantanamo and prisoner torture. Maybe (if) being released in September will create a buzz

It won't be a trailer tomorrow, IGN or Konami would have probably slipped up and leaked it by now.
You will get your trailer at e3 and you will like it!

Opto

Banned
Taking the time for polishing an open world game is a-ok in my book. Videos of Snake falling through the game floor would be sad

brau

I really do hope this is Kojima's last MGS. I want to see what he can do with an original IP before he's done.

I would hope so... i rather see him tackle new IPs or take on something already established. Like i am super hyped for Silent HIlls.

polishcowboyst

Neo Member
I was reading a blog that was funny posts from Yahoo! answers and I found this. The blog manager put it on there just thinking it was about someone who had terrible children.

Thxy3TD.png

September should work just dandy. I wish it was sooner, but now I have more time for Final Fantasy Type-0, the demo, and my ongoing Diablo obsession. Maybe I'll pick up Evolve or Bloodborne, but I'm not sold yet. Evolve looks awesome but will I play it longer than a week? Maybe if my friends love it too. April, Shovel Knight. May, The Witcher?

Idk. I've haven't gamed enough in a couple years. I'm not positive what will hold my attention. But in September, make no mistake, it's Metal Gear Time.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
So the Konami twitter says there's still more news. I'm betting LE news, MGO3 beta, and Steam preorder announcement.

brau

1984 thing is just a coincidence. There is no way they had a 9/1/15 release date set in June 2014.

The game set in 84 is it not?

Maybe they just decided to go with 1/9/2015 by using the 1984 and going 1/9/84.

Who knows lol.

yup, feels like an absurd coincidence, seeing what Kojima has been saying on twitter, in relation to bugs and whatnot.

Agreed.. i think its just coincidence.

Even Tora said that they were discussing and trying to narrow down a release quarter, and then a release date that would fit the requirements of where they were at.

ALSO..

F7yUoCw.png

confirmed LOL

zy6nugJ.png

Salute to Tora! one of the greatest, and one of the patriots!

y2r2jJy.png

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
"Yes. They still think that your banning would be punishing. No they don't know I'm working for you... Of course, Mr. President" *Cue music*

I'm just happy that we know we'll be playing the game this year. It's great.

I'm considering doing something like that for OT3... what a fucking rollercoaster this thread has been, and there are still 170 pages left

That would be great, I'm still kind of lost and I try to keep up with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom