• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorTom

Has anyone else noticed the obvious allusions to MGS3 in Bloodborne?
Yep (Bloodborne ending spoilers!!!)
the final boss battle set in a field of white flowers
And I also found a really long ladder in the
forbidden woods
Wouldn't surprise me if there was more to be honest.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Please spoiler tag the fuck out of whatever they are or, Baron Samedi help me, I will learn ancient Voodoo practices and send psychic death-scorpions down the Internet tubes to assassinate you IN THE EARS.

Skullface

That chair is one of my alltime favourite memes. Old as fuck but it still makes me chuckle everytime I see it:

QWNIDsv.jpg

Ebin

I haven't seen this maymay before.

Godan

So just finished redecorating my room up. Anyone on here know where I can get some good Metal Gear art to put up on my wall. Had a look on ebay and it just looks like something I could print off myself.

So I'm enjoying MSG2 right now, I knew Raiden was coming so the Snake > Raiden switch didn't really jar me. I'm not so sure how I feel about the gameplay yet, I like the setting and how the game actually plays, but it's weird going to MGS2 after the boss fight > small bit of game > boss fight > small bit of game stuff in MGS.

I'm currently in the middle of freezing the C4 and I'm enjoying how the story is unfolding so far.

Rajang

So I'm enjoying MSG2 right now, I knew Raiden was coming so the Snake > Raiden switch didn't really jar me. I'm not so sure how I feel about the gameplay yet, I like the setting and how the game actually plays, but it's weird going to MGS2 after the boss fight > small bit of game > boss fight > small bit of game stuff in MGS.

I'm currently in the middle of freezing the C4 and I'm enjoying how the story is unfolding so far.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

The final part of the game is a giant mind fuck.

TheBoss1

So 24 fans... Which seasons are your favorite?

I liked all of them, but S06 must be my least liked. I didn't like younger Palmer as President. On the other hand, I liked State Farm Palmer. Probably my favorite President role in any film ever.

Vally

I liked all of them, but S06 must be my least liked. I didn't like younger Palmer as President. On the other hand, I liked State Farm Palmer. Probably my favorite President role in any film ever.

Objectively Season 5 is the best, though I have a soft spot for Season 7 (which is basically Metal Gear: the TV show) and the second half of Season 8.

But honestly I love all seasons, even season 6 despite being decidedly the worst still has its good moments. I can't wait for season 10.

I'm gonna start watching it after I finish House of Cards. I need my Keifer fix before MGSV.

J.EM1

Season 5 is my all-time favorite. Followed by S3,2,1, and the rest.

KorrZ

Man..I've still got the rest of MGS4 and Peace Walker to go through but already the wait for MGSV is absolutely killing me. I don't know how you guys do it.

- posted after watching the E3 2014 gameplay video again.

Rean

Man..I've still got the rest of MGS4 and Peace Walker to go through but already the wait for MGSV is absolutely killing me. I don't know how you guys do it.

- posted after watching the E3 2014 gameplay video again.
5 more months left

tumblr_mt7zkpbIk21rqfhi2o1_500.gif

JayEH

I wish I liked any of the figures for TPP announced so far. The only one that remotely interests me is Fire Volgin.

brau

MGS4 with it's real life graphics, looking like a movie.

Welcome back prince.

I am not sure which is my fav. The last season was pretty awesome. Maybe 2 or 3?

JB for life!

Woffls

I just finished Peace Walker HD and god damn it was tedious. There's way too many missions to complete just to beat the game, and far too many of those are mech battles which are not at all fun and I don't see how there's many ways of doing them.

I get that the whole game has to hinge around the development of Mother Base, but I would have much preferred an option whereby I can send squads to do Extra Ops that I don't want to do, and focus on enjoying the bite-sized stealth challenges.

Started up MGS4 and uhhh... it might take some adjusting having just played the others at 60fps.

Also, 24 season preference: 1 > 5 > 2 > 4 > 3 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom