• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

lol. them killer tomatoes. now kindekuma needs to draw a killer tomato w his eyes closed to be considered.

Mexen

4 hours of sleep = 4 pages. Oh my...

But where did Ocelot go? What happened to Olga's kid? What's happening with the patriots?
I know some of the questions were answered in MGS4 but that's not my point. I still want a direct sequel to MGS2.

With a young SS before FOXDIE bull shit. ( ._.)

Mexen

Exactly. Theres still a massive, mostly unexplained, gap between mgs2 and 4

Agreed. Just dunno how I feel about Konami filling that gap sans Kojima.

Wait, can someone confirm that the kojipro team has officially been dibanded/fired by konami? Or are they just gonna follow Big bo- er, Kojima willingly?

only 4? is that enough?

Yeah, I think so. Good pace, I can keep up with the conversation. I'm sure a time is coming when blinking will result in 15 pages.

Wait, can someone confirm that the kojipro team has officially been dibanded/fired by konami? Or are they just gonna follow Big bo- er, Kojima willingly?

Well, officially, we know Imaizumi is now a contractor, so it's not just Kojima facing the hatchet. As for how many's going to be fired, who knows?

Vally

Put me down for Team B, please.

Here you go

uNd0bJr.png

MajorTom

Rajang

Silly hats don't seem that out of place in Metal Gear. I mean I'm sure it'll all come at a price but as long as it's just visual changes and nothing to do with gameplay who cares? >_>

I just prefer the outfits to look like the ones we saw in the reveal trailer. More military style customizations instead of hats. It's just a personal preference though.

about microtransactions i don't see why people are surprised. Granted the last MGO release did not have any microtransactions but the gaming industry is different than it was in 2008.

Konami would probably need a way to make money off MGO and cosmetics would probably be the answer. Just like shark cards in GTA Online.

As long as maps or equipment are not sold as microtransactions i am fine with it but i am skeptical about the support MGO will get now anyway.

Has anyone noticed that Kiefer sounds out of breath in a lot of the lines? Like "Kaz *breath* I'm already a demon."
Or when he says "Ocelit raising hounds *breath*... Fine"

Oh and "Ocelit." I hope he doesn't call him that other than in that one line.

MajorTom

Has anyone noticed that Kiefer sounds out of breath in a lot of the lines? Like "Kaz *breath* I'm already a demon."

I feel like I missed this ocelit thing. Is it in the Quiet scene?
Never mind I just watched the DD trailer

he sounds like he is slurring his speech in GZ. Probs drunk.

Tzmhero

*Kiefer comes stumbling in from another bender*
Kojima:... this is what we paid for?... That's it! Snakes borderline silent protagonist. I can't do another one of these sessions...
Kiefer: Ra Re Ru Rae Ro!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
You Kiefer haters will eat your words when you see his groundbreaking performance in TPP.

Rajang

You Kiefer haters will eat your words when you see his groundbreaking performance in TPP.

I'm not a hater. I just thought his performance in GZ was poor, mumbling and slurring words. But in the TPP trailers so far he sounds really good, especially that Quiet trailer where he says he will pull the trigger himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom