• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexen

Sutherland's grown on me but mostly because I grew tired of being so pro-Hayter that I sounded like a creep in the end.

Team A ma fukkaz

You Kiefer haters will eat your words when you see his groundbreaking performance in TPP.
Nah I like Kiefer but I feel like he could do better on some of those lines.
The "Kaz its me. I'm hear to get you out," still gives me chills.
Same with I'll pull the trigger line. That lip smack :^)

Rajang

dirf7Tw.gif

Classic. Never gets old lel.

Speaking of VAs, Kaz sounds wayyy different in TPP than in PW and GZ. Doesn't even sound like the same guy. I love what RAD did with Kaz's new voice. But Kaz sounds like he has a slightly different accent in TPP so it kind of makes it inconsistent

Indeed this .gif never gets old. Jack Bauer is a modern classic.

I've always wanted to see a video that started with a clip of The Lost Boys, in particular Keifer doing scary things as a vampire and just as the scene got intense it cuts to the MGS3 scene of Naked Snake in the prison bed waking up from his nightmare.

Kindekuma

Banned
What's the chance on Konami dropping that special demo on PSN/PC/LIVE we saw on videos last year during E3, for free?

But we already got GZ....? Kidding.

I have no idea what you're talking about. You mean like a playable mission that we saw at Gamescom and E3 in Afghanistan?

Kindekuma

Banned
Some more PW love.

7hQQbS7.jpg

VXjnl59.jpg

I hope Amanda makes an appearance in TPP, doubtful though.

I'm fairly certain the character on fire in the TPP GDC trailer is her, never know. But it would be cool to see her again. We need closure on Amanda, Cecile, and Chico. Strangelove had closure technically in GZ, since it's said
she left after the completion of ZEKE.

Shy

https://twitter.com/MetalGearOnline/status/594255513736482816

It seems devs are doing hats for MGO...prepare for a game filled with microtransactions.
If they limit the microtransactions to cosmetics, then i'm fine with it.
A Salice of Amherekan Pai ahn cahmmunhist sohil.
y8v8WUs.gif

What's the chance on Konami dropping that special demo on PSN/PC/LIVE we saw on videos last year during E3, for free?
Zero to nothing.

Vally

I think the PS3 version is surprisingly good considering the hardware. Yeah there are framerate dips and the image quality is worse than in current gen but it's still one of the best looking games on the console imo.

That said I'll try to get a PS4 by the time TPP comes out, I want to experience the game in glorious 1080p/60fps :3

Venom Fox

Banned
*Kiefer comes stumbling in from another bender*
Kojima:... this is what we paid for?... That's it! Snakes borderline silent protagonist. I can't do another one of these sessions...
Kiefer: Ra Re Ru Rae Ro!

Wow this post is killing me.
Only 4 months left now guys!

Shy

Yeah I'm considering doing that, hopefully they'll anounce it for the west too so that I don't have to import
You were.? cool, i was joking cause it's so expensive.
They're not gonna announce it for the west, i feel. unfortunately.

JayEH

You Ryan Gosling Hayters will eat your words when he has his ground breaking performance as Solid Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom