• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

You think Kojima is a big The Notebook fan?

Or more of a Refn guy?

This.

Kojima-London-2014-Nicolas-Winding-Refn.jpg

Kojima-and-Refn-LA-2014.jpg

2128249-this_winter_..._hideo_kojima_is_..._the_driver.jpg

Amazing.

Skullface

Anyone on GAF up to helping me out with gram? OuterGAF has an incredible moral compass and I've got some shit I could use some advice on. I'm also trying to avoid derailing the thread

Rajang

Fuck dudes, I got a serious case of the "feels bad" Pepes

Download and install the Telegram app on your phone. Enter phone number (its only visible to you) and make an account. Tell one of the members here your username so they can add you. You can then also use the web version on your laptop/pc. I use Telegram mostly when I'm using my laptop.

MajorTom

Anyone on GAF up to helping me out with gram? OuterGAF has an incredible moral compass and I've got some shit I could use some advice on. I'm also trying to avoid derailing the thread
Whatever it is man, I hope it gets worked out. You don't have to worry about derailing the thread. I don't know about everyone else but I'd rather have the thread go off topic for a bit than have a member of our community feel like they can't speak about something just because it doesn't involve metal gear. Especially if them opening up would make them feel better.

Kindekuma

Banned
Whatever it is man, I hope it gets worked out. You don't have to worry about derailing the thread. I don't know about everyone else but I'd rather have the thread go off topic for a bit than have a member of our community feel like they can't speak about something just because it doesn't involve metal gear. Especially if them opening up would make them feel better.

I can agree with this. Join the gram! We're always there.

Vally

Agreed, feel free to talk about it wherever you feel most comfortable, here or on Gram. Either way we're always willing to listen.

we are always here if you need to talk. Pm me if you need help to join the gram group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom