• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Fox

Banned
Yeah, the more I look at the pic, the more I can see that it's fake but I could also believe it at the same time.

Does that make sense?

Like, I know I joke about Gray Fox being Venom Snake or whatever but I don't really believe it, I just go along with it to get our community talking more instead of on Gram, which I'm afraid to say, I won't be joining anytime soon.

But at the same time it'd be cool to see something along Gray Fox is "a version" of Venom/BB unravel story wise and after the fuck up that was the Raiden debacle, it'd be interesting to see how Kojima would handle another bait and switch.

Yeah, the more I look at the pic, the more I can see that it's fake but I could also believe it at the same time.

Does that make sense?

Like, I know I joke about Gray Fox being Venom Snake or whatever but I don't really believe it, I just go along with it to get our community talking more instead of on Gram, which I'm afraid to say, I won't be joining anytime soon.

But at the same time it'd be cool to see something along Gray Fox is "a version" of Venom/BB unravel story wise and after the fuck up that was the Raiden debacle, it'd be interesting to see how Kojima would handle another bait and switch.

!!

For others :p

Rean

YLiNsmO.jpg
Team A too strong

Zambatoh

Team B is a surprisingly short list. I kind of figured it would be the obvious answer for most people, but I guess not.

If Solid snake only appears in a cassette tape does that count for team b?
If there's no Hayter voiceover in said Cassette Tape. I would still give it over to TeamA if Hayter is involved in any form as Solid. I assume you mean just a mention? I think Solid will be a physical presence in some shape or form given Kojima's hints in interviews, but i'm leaning more to it being him as a child at this point. I'm starting to doubt the story will jump in time like some of us are expecting it to.

hwy_61

Banned
What are the chances that the CE will be available at retail on release day? I have that week off, and I'm planning on trying my luck at best buy. They should have more units for non preorders, right? Have any of you bought CEs on release day with a preorder?

What are the chances that the CE will be available at retail on release day? I have that week off, and I'm planning on trying my luck at best buy. They should have more units for non preorders, right? Have any of you bought CEs on release day with a preorder?

I've managed to grab CEs of other games on or post release, but never in a store. Sometimes Amazon gets a few in stock later.

If you really want the CE you should pre order it.

I've done it before, but I don't see this game getting a CE retail release-- couldn't even pre-order it locally!

realcZk

I'm in the same position as you, will play on PS4. Plus, the majority of Outer-GAF will be playing MGO on PS4 as well :)

BROTHER!!!

It pains me too because ground zeroes was wonderfully done and I'd honestly prefer playing on PC. Precise, responsive controls, great default keybinds, some real effort went into it. I recently watched the GDC 2013 conference again and Kojima states that the gameplay demo is all running on PC so I think they've had a lot of time with it, maybe it was even the main platform. Being the same architecture as the PS4 I guess that makes sense.

I need this game in my life

Loakum

Banned

Wo51n9u.gif

Brother! *cyber high-five*

I've managed to grab CEs of other games on or post release, but never in a store. Sometimes Amazon gets a few in stock later.

If you really want the CE you should pre order it.

It's always a chance of that happening, but I don't know in this case. It was (is) an extra rare import edition. Even though the (small red hand) version was made for western audiences, it was still very rare, for pre order quantities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom