• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
n1vkRyd.jpg

I saw someone on another site show picture proof that they tweeted this image to Hayter, he then blocked the same troll indicating Hayter actually saw this image and got offended.

I really feel for the guy.

Loakum

Banned
I am facing the same dilemma,should i wait for the pc version? Or buy the ps4 version?
Bah fuck it,i'll double dip.

I'm already double dipping for MGSV TPP. (gotta get that Shinkawa steel book cover, yo!)

I saw someone on another site show picture proof that they tweeted this image to Hayter, he then blocked the same troll indicating Hayter actually saw this image and got offended.

Somebody actually done that shit? That's really cold-blooded, damn.

If there's no Hayter voiceover in said Cassette Tape. I would still give it over to TeamA if Hayter is involved in any form as Solid. I assume you mean just a mention? I think Solid will be a physical presence in some shape or form given Kojima's hints in interviews, but i'm leaning more to it being him as a child at this point. I'm starting to doubt the story will jump in time like some of us are expecting it to.

Hello Rogue Agent,

I really dont think Hayter is going to make an appearance. He seems to have lost all his respect for Kojima which is alright. It's a shame though. I am still on Team A but honestly it's dead at this point.

Venom Fox

Banned
What do you think the general plotline is in The Phantom Pain?
I mean, I know we are basically following Big Boss's descent into madness and the creation of his Fortress.

I'm talking about deeper storylines here, like what Skullfaces role is in the creation of outer heaven, considering we have seen him quite a lot with BB.

Do you think we will meet Zero again in the game, see the creation of the patriots, Foxhound and BB return as a U.S. army Commander?

Feel free to add what you think will happen in the game, my questions are just an outline of what I want to hear.

Come on guys I'm throwing RadioHammer™ levels of questions at you, so I expect the same level of response.

P.S. Sorry I'm always asking questions!

Rajang

Y'all salty as hell. This doesn't mean I think Solid won't appear. Just that Hayter won't have any involvement.

That has nothing to do with it. You can't just switch teams lol, you're acting like a little kid. 'oh shit I picked the wrong team, quick let me switch'.

Pathetic.

That's fucking horrible, poor Hayter. I hope #TeamA is right, but things aren't looking so good (as if they ever were).

Venom Fox

Banned
Team A 4lyf!

Anyone who thinks Hayter is being serious about him not being Involved in TPP have the wool over their eyes.

Do you think he'd get any new VO contracts if he went around saying fuck (insert director here) every time he got replaced? It's extremely unprofessional and makes him seem petty, which I don't in all honesty think he is.

YomommaZ

Was I dreaming or did I actually see some shots of a MGS V PS4 theme around here...? If I wasn't dreaming can someone post them again for my sanity's sake?

Venom Fox

Banned
Was I dreaming or did I actually see some shots of a MGS V PS4 theme around here...? If I wasn't dreaming can someone post them again for my sanity's sake?
Yeah, I seen them too.
I think it was Love deterrence who had it.

I heard you got it by preordering on the NA store.
I foolishly preordered on the UK store (only for the theme though, I have 2 copies secured with a local family owned store) thinking I'd get it but apparently us UK folk are getting shafted like a pimps bitch!

And to top it off, I can't cancel the preorder so I still have to pay the £57.99 :(

YomommaZ

Yeah, I seen them too.
I think it was Love deterrence who had it.

I heard you got it by preordering on the NA store.
I foolishly preordered on the UK store (only for the theme though, I have 2 copies secured with a local family owned store) thinking I'd get it but apparently us UK folk are getting shafted like a pimps bitch!

And to top it off, I can't cancel the preorder so I still have to pay the £57.99 :(
Wow I thought that inability to cancel a preorder was only an NA PSN special...

I'm still rocking that free easter theme so currently looking for upgrades :)

Venom Fox

Banned
Wow I thought that inability to cancel a preorder was only an NA PSN special...

I'm still rocking that free easter theme so currently looking for upgrades :)
You have to go through their support to cancel but I tried yesterday and they wouldn't have any of it.
I'm only in team A because I'm a triple agent like Ocelot.
Yeah yeah, we all know you #Beleive.
Quiet around here lately, that or everyone just ignores me :p

I don't know why I never declared what team I was on. I always thought I'd ask Vally one of these days to put me on team B. Now It looks like I'm just following everyone else.lol.

Vally, coud I be added to team B?

Shy

Team A 4lyf!

Anyone who thinks Hayter is being serious about him not being Involved in TPP have the wool over their eyes.

Do you think he'd get any new VO contracts if he went around saying fuck (insert director here) every time he got replaced? It's extremely unprofessional and makes him seem petty, which I don't in all honesty think he is.
*sigh* look, the reason Hayter isn't in MGSV is, Kojima is a whore for Hollywood, so when he got the chance to use a movie star, he took it, simple as that.

You'll never EVER get a big meta MGS2 style marketing campaign again.

The backlash and death threats he got for 2, made sure nothing like that will ever ever happen again.

*Sorry if i come across as a cunt, i don't mean to be, i just find this whole thing to be very exhausting.
I don't know why I never declared what team I was on.
Me neither lol. eh, fuck it, throw me in team B please.

Loakum

Banned
You have to go through their support to cancel but I tried yesterday and they wouldn't have any of it.

Yeah yeah, we all know you #Beleive.
Quiet around here lately, that or everyone just ignores me :p

Nah, it's just been quiet around here. You're a fellow MGS - Gaf, you're a brother! *cyber high-five*

I can't believe what i'm hearing about Arkham Knight's PC Port. I hope Kojima Productions are still able to make their port of TPP spectacular like GZ was. I suppose even in the event the PC version doesn't come out well (i'm still certain it will), I wouldn't be able to blame them too much considering the conditions Konami have put them under.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom