• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

It's mah birthdaaaaaaaaaaay, bros

Happy birthday dawgy.

happy_birthday_awesome_robert_downey_jr.gif

Medicinal herb?
Some say that marijuana is a medicinal herb, so probably Big Boss is a junkie.
That explains all that halucinations and silly behavior like aiming a gun with his patched eye, rocket arm and wearing chicken hat.

Stoned Snaek.

brau

hi brothers! i have been lurking here since 2014, metal gear is my favorite series, i check this thread everyday lol also, happy birthday to dawg!
my birthday is today as well :)

Woa... new blood eh?

Welcome bruddah!

and.. Happy birthday to you!!!!

1b06d222d18ae7859be1738b22cdfa60.jpg

Obligatory question. Do you like
Persona
?

He sealed the deal for me with the amazingly sarcastic "Pretty Sure." line.

If it was Hayter, it'd be a dull "Prettyy suuurrrreeeeeeeeee."

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I think Sutherland was a clever choice to take over the role and, from what I've heard so far, he's done a superb job. However, this seems to be the final Kojima directed MGS so it should've been Hayter IMO.

No matter how many examples people throw at me, I've never understood the gripe some fans have with Hayter. Occasional cheesy line aside (which - fuck you - added to the charm), he was perfect as Snake.

Now, if you'll excuse me:

tumblr_lgtua1Fy2q1qd6e1j.gif

Kindekuma

Banned
I voted for Kiefer, nothing against Hayter at all. Kiefer does a really good job with GZ in both cut scenes and in the cassette tapes. The facial expressions from TPP so far look amazing as well. Troy Baker saying he knocked the role out of the park gives me a good sense of confidence in his performance too. Only 49 days!

GHound

I actually want to see which VA you guys favor for the role of Big Boss in MGSV.
Sorry if it has already been done before but I'm really interested.
Poll

I personally have no issue with Big Boss having a different voice actor in TPP. It's Ground Zeroes that kind of bothers me with it being so close to Peace Walker.

So... David Sutherland. :)

bojie1986

Thank you for the warm welcome and greetings brothers!

Woa... new blood eh?

Welcome bruddah!

and.. Happy birthday to you!!!!

1b06d222d18ae7859be1738b22cdfa60.jpg

Obligatory question. Do you like
Persona
?

i haven't played any of the previous games but i'm looking forward to play 5 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom