• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
BRUH LOL come on fool, who KNOWS what he is doing

Sorry pal but when this man says finger off the trigger in this scene then he's more than likely right about it and shouldn't be questioned by people like you who have zero military experience.

2015-07-1304_49_42-wia9y0m.png

Sn4ke_911

why

does

it

matter

lol if you have such conviction then why are you so worried about what other people think? like come on, man. game is out in 50 days, who cares. everyone here is just ready to play, but y'all have got to stop all that arguing

What are you talking about? this is a discussion forum if you don't like what we're discussing then don't post here, it's that simple. The same for all the other complainers.

Venom Fox

Banned
I'm not arguing, far from it, I was just pointing out that either that pic of the gun safety rules are wrong, or, MGS is and as Sn4ke pointed out, it's unlikely MGS does.

Edit: how do you know I have zero military experience? :p

Sn4ke_911

wait LOL I have zero military experience? Wot??????? LOL! My grandfather was General macarthur's RIGHT HAND MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT, BRUH!!! I know more than your counter striker global offensive playing ass would ever know

I highly doubt that since i was 6 months in the army you know, it's a duty we have to do here.

All male Austrian citizens aged 18 to 50 are subject to compulsory military service in Austria. For some special functions and officials the conscription ends with 65 years. Under the age of 35, one must complete the basic recruit training. For Officers, Under-Officers and certain specialized workers, the conscription ends at the age of 65.

piss off dude you whine too much you aren't even going to play the game, you're gonna play a few missions in afghanistan, then go to africa and put the game down then watch someone play on twitch and go into uc4 threads hating talking about how big mgs5 is and post that troy baker quote

lol this kid is always getting so angry when he don't know what to say.

Sn4ke_911

LOL bruh you pull out uncharted 4 key art out of nowhere to make some silly ass point about realism in a video game go outside dude

smfh

better yet, go watch someone stream what outside is like on Twitch

Again, this is a discussion forum, if you don't like the topic don't participate in it. I highly doubt you got forced to reply to my posts.

JayEH

Do y'all think we'll some MGO footage soon? I was so hoping for a beta but that isn't looking likely at this point.

Sn4ke_911

what topic? Dropping this UC4 pic in here isn't a "topic". It's just fishing for Uncharted 4 hate.

Yeah that's what you think but the truth is i don't hate uncharted. It's just the most recent thing i remember about realism in games.

Venom Fox

Banned
Do y'all think we'll some MGO footage soon? I was so hoping for a beta but that isn't looking likely at this point.
(Quick let me look the other way too)
I sure hope so, I'm getting a little worried that it's not gonna be finished for September 1st.

Maybe Gamescom as a surprise.

I think our only chance is gamescom! If it doesn't show up there, then MGO has a very short lifespan ahead of it, as far as I can tell. Beta does seem unlikely, but these things are also so much easier to distribute than they once were, so who knows, maybe they have a gamescom beta download ala PT at last gamescom?! Here's hoping!

Venom Fox

Banned
I think our only chance is gamescom! If it doesn't show up there, then MGO has a very short lifespan ahead of it, as far as I can tell. Beta does seem unlikely, but these things are also so much easier to distribute than they once were, so who knows, maybe they have a gamescom beta download ala PT at last gamescom?! Here's hoping!

Sounds good, I was sure it'd be at E3 but alas no dice.

JayEH

I'd be fine with them delaying it like GTA O. Not like I will be playing it much the first couple of weeks anyway.

I don't know why people keep saying we don't know anything about MGO, here's a short list of stuff I remember from reading tweets, and various bits of stuff and even that entire trailer we had last year.

• 8-16 players
  • Team Sneaking is in, TDM, etc
  • Customizable characters, equipment
  • Maps that have different times of day
  • FOBs will play a small role, probably just the invasion stuff
  • Tagging system taking the place and pretty much working like SOP
  • PLayable hero characters like Ocelot and Big Boss
  • CQC Selfies
  • Lethal, non lethal, and all that jazz as far as equipment goes
  • Comes with MGSV:The Phantom Pain, this has been confirmed like a dozen bajillion times
  • Funny hats, cardboard boxes, all the MGO silliness.

I see no reason to worry, everything is fine and it sounds like/Looks like MGO

-Deimos

I don't know why people keep saying we don't know anything about MGO, here's a short list of stuff I remember from reading tweets, and various bits of stuff and even that entire trailer we had last year.

• 8-16 players
  • Team Sneaking is in, TDM, etc
  • Customizable characters, equipment
  • Maps that have different times of day
  • FOBs will play a small role, probably just the invasion stuff
  • Tagging system taking the place and pretty much working like SOP
  • PLayable hero characters like Ocelot and Big Boss
  • CQC Selfies
  • Lethal, non lethal, and all that jazz as far as equipment goes
  • Comes with MGSV:The Phantom Pain, this has been confirmed like a dozen bajillion times
  • Funny hats, cardboard boxes, all the MGO silliness.

I see no reason to worry, everything is fine and it sounds like/Looks like MGO

We've known that stuff for ages. Where's the new info? Where's the gameplay demos? Where's the beta/demo announcement? Will box ramming make a return???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom