• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, you voted because of the avatar didn't you :smugface:

we already started working on it, I'm looking forward to have it ready one month in advance.

mr ego over here

AwesomeFaceSmugSmall.png

Pinewood

LOL.

Yeah. One thing that bothered me was that according to MGS1 Mei Ling had invented the Soliton Radar in the 2000s. But when you play PW (1972) you can also develop the Soliton Radar if your R&D and Intel units are high enough.

Mei Ling is a lying scrub and a thief, like Huey

You Kiefer haters will eat your words when you see his groundbreaking performance in TPP.

Sorry boss. Even if am on TEAM A, Sutherland was pretty bad in Ground Zeroes. Words like "Ocelit', 'She Surfife" and "Kepctahwaitinghuh!" were awful.

He is not worth it in my opinion especially when Hayter had already established the character.

John Cygan would have done an amazing job compared to Sutherland.

honestly if Marvel did buy the rights for a MGS movie and had in in the MCU that would be interesting

i been critical of the MCU, but they always make good movies even at the bare minimum..

plus having Solid Snake be part of the Avengers, him talking about Big Boss etc. that would be interesting

2d2bc81aefbe248aae5de74585ce7305-d8re1k5.png

Rajang

honestly if Marvel did buy the rights for a MGS movie and had in in the MCU that would be interesting

i been critical of the MCU, but they always make good movies even at the bare minimum..

plus having Solid Snake be part of the Avengers, him talking about Big Boss etc. that would be interesting

2d2bc81aefbe248aae5de74585ce7305-d8re1k5.png

tumblr_mo02chJolI1qcdf0wo1_500.gif

No.

Rajang

would you be fine with it if it was the only way to be able to get a mgs movie

I don't even want an MGS movie.

MGS was great because of it's interactivity (bossfights like Psycho Mantis for example). I don't see how it will translate well to the big screen.

so he was already a 10 year veteran during MGS...since he was 23 on his first mission (Outer Heaven 1995)

Whoa

The Solid Snake voice came from David Hayters desire to make him sound like a legend. Set apart from any man. More icon than human. I believe his exploits are supposed to be world renowned much like Big Boss.

The Solid Snake voice came from David Hayters desire to make him sound like a legend. Set apart from any man. More icon than human. I believe his exploits are supposed to be world renowned much like Big Boss.

which brings me to my second point

Solid Snake was 23 years old in MG and 27 years old in MG 2

Big Boss was 60 and 64...

Solid beat an old man, while Solid was young..not that impressive

he never fought a prime big boss

Yeah, I wouldn't argue with any of that besides defeating Big Boss not being impressive. He was the greatest soldier the world had ever known. And non-canonically a robot.

Yeah, I wouldn't argue with any of that besides defeating Big Boss not being impressive. He was the greatest soldier the world had ever known. And non-canonically a robot.

i forgot about that..thats right...BB is the greatest soldier the world has ever seen..so even at 60 he is still the best warrior ever...

by the way, by the time of TPP will he be recognized as the "world's greatest soldier" or does that come later

it would be cool if enemy troops talk about the legend of BB during the game

MajorTom

i forgot about that..thats right...BB is the greatest soldier the world has ever seen..so even at 60 he is still the best warrior ever...

by the way, by the time of TPP will he be recognized as the "world's greatest soldier" or does that come later

it would be cool if enemy troops talk about the legend of BB during the game
Wasn't he considered the worlds greatest soldier after mgs3?

Kazuhira

That´s true but remember it was not only BB,he took down the most powerful private army in the world all by himself.
Solid was a real one-man army.

Rajang

Is Hammer seriously doubting Solid Snake's ability?

Hammes maybe you should play all the Solid Snake games.

Venom Fox

Banned

Well it will be Canon that he's a partial robot in 4 months time.

Even if he was 60 and 64 when BB beats him, BB's arm still would have done serious damage lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom