• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexen

Lol another one !
Untitled.png

I think I'm gonna go through #TeamD philosophy and see why it's really a thing. Definitely gonna keep my eye on this.

I dunno what kind of trailer I'm expecting for E3 but a glimpse of the first boss wouldn't be so bad, we don't even have to know if it's a boss (so we can argue about it until Sept).
I suppose gameplay would be swell, maybe with DD or even just Big Boss going solo doing something we've not yet seen but isn't a major spoiler or anything.
Also, a hidden message from Kojima would be great.
I bet money that there'll be one. I better be right or I'm out of a month's worth of rent

It should be like that time the ex infinity ward devs put hidden messages in modern warfare 2 before they got fired.

Woffls

Suuuuppper disappointed by the 1984 collection. I was hoping for dumb neon stuff and instead we get college brooooo.

Things here

brau

Suuuuppper disappointed by the 1984 collection. I was hoping for dumb neon stuff and instead we get college brooooo.

How can you be dissapointed? I mean.. its clothes! you can purchase them! let me correct that. you SHOULD purchase them!

Soon! Ish? Unclear on exact date, but will eventually be on pre-order. Expect it to be near when the digital version of console come online.

Sorry! But I feel like the welcome was unnecessary because I never went anywhere. :D

I know! Things are moving! This is a really real thing that is really real! REALLY! We just are waiting on the bow to get tied before announcing anything. Fingers crossed.

How about selling your videogame IPs to a company that actually cares?

How about a new, proper, Suikoden game? Suikoden VI?

I just can't get into MGS V GZ. Suggestions?

How about selling your videogame IPs to a company that actually cares?

How about a new, proper, Suikoden game? Suikoden VI?

I just can't get into MGS V GZ. Suggestions?

Hey, I understand. I love MGSGZ on principle. It's MGS fully realized. It offers so many options.

It just offers so many options I'm fucking terrible at. So I haven't played much more than the main mission.

valkyre

Well I have a question for Tora and its how are things in the office these days? Of course I mean the mood/morale etc considering all the fuss that has happened lately.

Rajang

LOL gamingbolt wrote an article on Tora's post.

Konami Exec: “Let Us Know Where We Are Royally Screwing Up”, Talks About MGS5 PC Preload & E3 Showing

But it seems that Konami might be listening to its fans. Tora Shiro, who works at the North American branch of Konami recently responded to a user with the following statement on Neogaf: “Totally fine, I take no offense and always encourage fans to let us know where we are royally screwing up as to find out where we should be improving.”

Gaming Bolt

From this post:

Totally fine, I take no offense and always encourage fans to let us know where we are royally screwing up as to find out where we should be improving.

Tora the exec. :>

Mexen

Btw.... a few posts ago you asked me if it was the horn. But you have no horn here.
ALTERNATE REALITY PLOT TWIST!

Dat plot twist ( ._.) Lol! Actually that contributed to my question that Jindrax answered. Totally forgot about it.

You're gonna shop a horn on my avvy, aren't you?

Rajang

I'd love for the press coverage to talk briefly about boss battles, too. I'm kind of out-of-the-loop on this game (as evidenced, in part, by no one in this thread even knowing who I am...!) but have they talked about them at all? I'm hoping they're all really memorable.

That MGS3 desktop with the deep green and the backpack hanging from the tree is ridiculously beautiful.

Welcome brother.

And they have not shown anything regarding Boss battles. I think it will be a combination of vehicle boss battles (like in PW) and the more traditional boss battles like in previous games, ast least I hope.

sexyelder

Welcome brother.

And they have not shown anything regarding Boss battles. I think it will be a combination of vehicle boss battles (like in PW) and the more traditional boss battles like in previous games, ast least I hope.

The rideable mini MGs will probably be mini bosses like geckos in mgs 4

LOL gamingbolt wrote an article on Tora's post.

From this post:

Tora the exec. :>

Could someone tell them to stop? Every time they get away with publishing this, I wind up getting a talking to by someone in Japan and they get closer to pulling my GAF card. At least label it as satire? Not an exec, guys. C'mon now.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Man, there really are no journalism standards in this industry.

What the hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom