• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

Could someone tell them to stop? Every time they get away with publishing this, I wind up getting a talking to by someone in Japan and they get closer to pulling my GAF card. At least label it as satire? Not an exec, guys. C'mon now.

Yeah, it's getting ridiculous. I know that the guy who wrote that article is a big MGS fan, so he probably lurks here alot. I'll try to e-mail him and ask him to stop, seeing how his articles are getting you in trouble.

Where did Dawg say he works, again?

Dawg is our shining beacon of hope.

LowParry

From circus, to bald scientists, to Tora getting the heat. We really are living the legend. That Koji Igarashi game needs to be revealed soon. I could use some good gaming news.

brau

Mind you, they've never reached out, never tried to contact me, never asked me to clarify.

I thought for them to post something, at least, they have to reach out to you for comment. No?

I just think how funny it is that they really don't try to look up your information to give a clear idea of who is coming up with this info. Not that its funny that you get heat from JP. I apologize for them Tora. m (_ _) m

WHOMEVER WROTE THAT, please have consideration for Tora. He is an amazing guy and is always participating and giving answers to all our questions whenever he cans. We would be really sad if he had to shut down his account because people spread out bad info.

Sorry its come down to this Tora.
but i knew you were an exec. knew it!

Mind you, they've never reached out, never tried to contact me, never asked me to clarify.

It was just changed to "Konami Employee". I am so glad whoever wrote that saw your post rather quick.

In regards to letting you guys know about your screw-ups, is there ever going to be a time when we are going to be let known about why there is so much silence with the development of MGSV? I understand it's an internal thing, but this silence crap is not only bad for the game, but also for the company's reputation. I doubt you are allowed to explain or clarify, but it's worth a shot asking.

Gamingbolt has done this sort of stuff before. and recently did with mkx claiming all dlc was on the disc without proof but they did change the headline after Ed Boon called them out on it.

Could someone tell them to stop? Every time they get away with publishing this, I wind up getting a talking to by someone in Japan and they get closer to pulling my GAF card. At least label it as satire? Not an exec, guys. C'mon now.

What and who and why even is gamingbolt? I guess anything to get those page hits.

Mexen

As suspected, n4g jumped on that article. Posted in the comments section and notified both sites staff to be professional.
Hope it helps, Tora-san.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Add Gamingbolt to banned sites here.

They're trying to get Tora into trouble over absolutely nothing.

Someone make that Snake screaming gif with "TOORRRRAAAAA" :p

Rajang

The guy who wrote that article repsponded very quickly to my e-mail and changed his article (which ShadowKingpin already mentioned).

The guy who wrote that article repsponded very quickly to my e-mail and changed his article (which ShadowKingpin already mentioned).

Thank you so much for e-mailing them. I was just about to comment on their article and then I noticed they changed it, so I backed off, haha.

I've messaged the owner to stop it if it helps. Hope that helps.

As suspected, n4g jumped on that article. Posted in the comments section and notified both sites staff to be professional.
Hope it helps, Tora-san.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

From circus, to bald scientists, to Tora getting the heat. We really are living the legend. That Koji Igarashi game needs to be revealed soon. I could use some good gaming news.

Excited to see what that will be. Planning on watching that IGA playing SotN later, too.

Vally

More stuff from the 1984 collection at http://eu.levelupwear.com/

original.jpg

Tora is getting in trouble again because of #gamesjournalism.

Ugh, when will people realize that not every single post on Neogaf is news or insider information. We are just a great community that sometimes gets the goods.

Poor Tora, hang in there buddy.

I watched the GDC 2013 trailer again, man the feels. I can't pick between that or the Nuclear trailer. Both are so damn amazing, even though the 2014 trailer is still goddamn amazing those other two are still above it in my opinion.

Whoever made this pic is already a demon

Ozm0nQn.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4155-1386096821-0.gif

I'm fucking dying oh my god it hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom