• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexen

Osdy1wH.png

I love these. Never stop posting, Raj.

BAylljb.png

Stefanie is really rockin' the 1984 collection photoshoot.

She sure is.
Secretly hopes someone at the shoot gives her mascara and a Quiet outfit

Dude, it's Quiet. Why would that lead to a locked thread? ;^}

Well if the thread turned into a few pages filled with nothing but quiet pics i can see it causing problems just like that quiet outlast thread.

Anyway on topic is the 80s collection spread around several websites?

I believe that's the closest we have for now, but DD was very... different back then. That's an early concept art from 2011~2012 or so (Ground Zeroes wasn't even announced yet)

I hope this isn't true since I really like this design.

Also, bear in mind that another image with this dog was released during the infamous Ground Zeroes Gameinformer issue in 2014:

As far as I remember that you can kill Gavial but there was not any collectible box.
Same as guard dogs.
At least Naked Snake can eat people meat.

Nah they turn into 3 boxes! You first encounter them with a tranq pistol and they're the first animal which doesn't turn into a cage when asleep, so that might be why you thought that.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
lcFel7a.png

Kojima was 'cheered up'. Therefore he has been feeling sad.

God dammit... they must be really down now :(

I wish i could give him a hug and say everything will be fine, you and your amazing team will land on your feet.

Sn4ke_911

Uhhhh, wat

Water heater is dead... and of course that idiot put the internet on that fuse.

So yeah gotta wait for a new heater... They better hurry up, i swear if i miss E3 because of this.......

Rajang

Water heater is dead... and of course that idiot put the internet on that fuse.

So yeah gotta wait for a new heater... They better hurry up, i swear if i miss E3 because of this.......

You think it willt take that long? How are you surviving in your house?

Rations? :>

Sn4ke_911

You think it willt take that long? How are you surviving in your house?

Rations? :>

Well the technician can't say for now, he's on vacation next week but i really hope it doesn't take this long... Haha no it isn't that bad, we have a second floor where we can shower. ;)

MajorTom

Well the technician can't say for now, he's on vacation next week but i really hope it doesn't take this long... Haha no it isn't that bad, we have a second floor where we can shower. ;)
Didn't you have a problem with your internet a couple months back too? You're pretty unlucky :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom