• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rewatched the gamescom demo and when Big Boss walks up the stairs on MB they pause for a moment and if you look at his shadow, his hair is now part of it instead of him being bald.

Neat, I'm surprised they fixed that.

Greeting Metal Gear Gaf, been lurking here for a while even before I made the account. Can't wait to be ashamed of my words and deeds in 16 days from now.
*Sees at all the ban talk*

Welp, looks like I came at the wrong time.

Shy

Greeting Metal Gear Gaf, been lurking here for a while even before I made the account. Can't wait to be ashamed of my words and deeds in 16 days from now.

Welcome new brother.
0AEdR8q.gif

I know little info has been released of MGO, but does anyone know if there has been any word of Survival and Tournaments making their way back into MGO3?

FiraB

Banned
1zdicnq.jpg

No preload? Thanks PSN NZ.
Another reason why I stopped using the PSN NZ store years ago, stupidly priced to begin with but the little things always bugged me. Even with the exchange rate being pants at the moment I still saved over $40 getting my copy from the US store.

Steam was much more reasonable which is why I didnt bypass and paid NZD prices, was only a $7 difference between our price and the US store which is nothing to me, just two less coffees that week.

GHound

Too late, FOXBAN has already spread to you brother. It's only a matter of time!

Cathcart

In GZ if I rescue POWs before ever firing up MB on the app do I have to rescue them again? My MB started with just Snake and Kaz but I did save all POWs from GZ hard mode and the tank soldier from Deja Vu.

So random question, but everyone here seems to be well versed in their funny MGS pics. Does anyone have or know where to find this picture of an enemy trooper hoping to be fulton'd and Boss just goes "D-Rank scum" or something like that, leaving the soldier to cry? It was the funniest thing when I was playing PW religiously but I never saved it.

grimmiq

Just making sure..we don't need to extract all the POW's/Unique soldiers on both Normal and Hard for TPP's bonuses? Just normal should be enough?

Unit24

I hope they improved they draw distance/texture filtering in TPP. I played the PS4 version of GZ and the not great draw distance is pretty noticeable, especially after playing the PC version.

realcZk

I hope they improved they draw distance/texture filtering in TPP. I played the PS4 version of GZ and the not great draw distance is pretty noticeable, especially after playing the PC version.
Yeah it wasn't great but it seems they've made some huge improvements judging by the new gameplay footage they've shown off which is all been on ps4.

tariniel

So what do I need to do in GZ to get all of the transfers and staff? So far I've beat the main story and 1 of the extra ops where I killed two guys in towers.

Houndi101

So what do I need to do in GZ to get all of the transfers and staff? So far I've beat the main story and 1 of the extra ops where I killed two guys in towers.

As far as I know

Mission: Ground Zeroes – 7 Total
1. Chico
2. The four other POWs in Camp Omega, next to Chico
3. POW about to be executed (After rescuing Chico, interrogate guards to find his location in the refugee camp)
4. Paz

Mission: Eliminate the Renegade Threat – 4 Total
1. Glaz “The Eye”
2. Palitz “The Finger”
3. Two POWs in Camp Omega, same location as Chico

Mission: Intel Operative Rescue - 1 Total
1. Hideo Kojima (Complete the Mission)

Mission: Classified Intel Acquisition - 2 Total
1. Intel Agent (Signal him, then knock him out and extract him)
2. Bald Soldier (Ride the truck to the front gate, then head to the room beside where Paz was being held. Interrogate first.)

Mission: Destroy the Anti-Air Emplacements - 4 Total
1. POW in the Boiler Room, same location as Paz
2. Three POWs in Camp Omega, same location as Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom