• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Fox

Banned
That's.. odd tbh. I know the Grey Fox = BB theory but even then the whole idea is that the final result should look like BB. Don't know what to think of it lol.
He said, you customise BB's face at the beginning, BB sees himself as normal while others like Kaz and ocelot comment on your face being different.

I don't think it's anything to do with GF=BB I think it's because Kojima said he wants us to feel like BB and the player are one and the same, so we all get to personalise our BB's face in order to feel more attached to this character we have created.

Edit: Yep even 40 hours is DAMN long for an MGS game!
I reckon 70-80 hours doing everything like Motherbase, side ops.
FOB's will add another infinite amount of time and so will MGO, so that's me done until 2016 lol

He said, you customise BB's face at the beginning, BB sees himself as normal while others like Kaz and ocelot comment on your face being different.

I don't think it's anything to do with GF=BB I think it's because Kojima said he wants us to feel like BB and the player are one and the same, so we all get to personalise our BB's face in order to feel more attached to this character we have created.

Edit: Yep even 40 hours is DAMN long for an MGS game!
I reckon 70-80 hours doing everything like Motherbase, side ops.
FOB's will add another infinite amount of time and so will MGO, so that's me done until 2016 lol

That's the first I'm hearing about it, sounds quite interesting. There's also
the avatar rumor like Yong talked about in one of his retrospectives. The third person in the 'Not your kind of people' trailer could be that avatar and he/she'll probably be a key character.
Either way, it's very unexpected. We'll see what's the truth in two weeks. :]

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Venom Fox, before I say this please please please don't think I'm having a go. I don't want you to leave or get angry or for us to get into an argument or anything like that, okay? I'm just saying:

Don't you think that maybe the Brazil info is the sort of thing that should be behind a spoiler tag...?

*ducks*

Spaghetti

Venom Fox, before I say this please please please don't think I'm having a go. I don't want you to leave or get angry or for us to get into an argument or anything like that, okay? I'm just saying:

Don't you think that maybe the Brazil info is the sort of thing that should be behind a spoiler tag...?

*ducks*
this. i hadn't read that before today.

*ducks*

I agree with this. please spoiler tag or the community will die.

Bootcamp Q&A incoming?

SgQwRwD.png

Metal Gear Informer twitter saying the same. Something's coming.

Embearded

I'm betting it'll be around 100h with doing majority of the side ops and mother base stuff without S ranking everything.

And nope, I don't trust reviews anymore. They could give TPP 0/10 for all I care.
Which they won't.

That's what i wanted to hear! 100hours! :D
I've already put 40 hours on PS3 GZ and another 30 on PC. I know i'll reach 500 hours without MGO for TPP!

Yes I'll be reading the reviews, they won't be able to really spoil anything major so I don't see them as a problem, just more hype fuel!

I say i won't be reading them but i know i will eventually... maybe even while watching the download bar on Steam....

Intel says brau is here now.

Hai guys!
Hey mate! Ready for the news?

That's what i wanted to hear! 100hours! :D
I've already put 40 hours on PS3 GZ and another 30 on PC. I know i'll reach 500 hours without MGO for TPP!

TPP will be 200 times bigger than GZ so make that 8000+6000h :p

I think it's safe to say a lot of us will be over 200h with TPP.

Boss is always back with the goods. :p

Beware though, skullface and his spoilers might be coming. D:

brau

TPP will be 200 times bigger than GZ so make that 8000+6000h :p

I think it's safe to say a lot of us will be over 200h with TPP.

Boss is always back with the goods. :p

Beware though, skullface and his spoilers might be coming. D:

hmm.... we'll be ready... and when the time comes. I'll pull the trigger.
and flee the interwebs until sept 5th.lol

brau..were you off to all the time?

Gotta go check motherbase. It also helps be always happy to see Evangeline Lily avatar.

Where you off to all the time? The island?

wilsonda

Some of y'all are going to fail A Hero's Way and become utterly disgusted in yourselves.

They've showed so many ways to complete this mission, I've made it my goal to do all at the same time...

Ill attach the c4 to the soldiers coming to the meeting, sneak into the base and stealth capture the commander, attach a Fulton to him, while he is being lifted off I shoot off my rocket arm and kill him and then detonate my c4 to kill all the soldiers in the meeting group

strafer

hmm.... we'll be ready... and when the time comes. I'll pull the trigger.
and flee the interwebs until sept 5th.lol

Gotta go check motherbase. It also helps be always happy to see Evangeline Lily avatar.

Where you off to all the time? The island?

yup..gotta press that button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom