• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mindfuck from the beginning itself. I like the sound of that.
QrT0RPW.jpg

MajorTom

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain will not have a preload on Steam

:(

That sucks.....I'm really worried that I won't be able to preload on my ps4 :/ I wish that sony in the UK were more like in the US. They actually tell you about preloads in the US.

I consider myself experienced and advanced, but not an expert skill-wise. That said, I'm happy I turned off Reflex Mode at the start of the game.

Godan

Yeah said a few weeks I would stay out of here because of spoilers but now they are coming out and getting posted am gona dip out.

See you all on September 1st.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently PC version isn't even getting a midnight release, it'll be on 10am PT. Hopefully they *coughtoracough* can be convinced to at least give it a midnight release so I can leave it downloading though the night.

Venom Fox

Banned
Venom Fox, before I say this please please please don't think I'm having a go. I don't want you to leave or get angry or for us to get into an argument or anything like that, okay? I'm just saying:

Don't you think that maybe the Brazil info is the sort of thing that should be behind a spoiler tag...?

*ducks*
Oh shit, sorry, I totally forgot about spoiler tagging it. My bad, I'll tag it now, I was shopping so I didn't see you post.

this. i hadn't read that before today.
Sorry guys, I really am, feel free to shout a me for being a silly idiot :(

Spaghetti

Any other game that interests you? do i have you on my steam friends?
i don't believe so, but i always play in offline mode anyway. digital hermit that i am.

I'd say try something completely different so when TPP hits it'll feel even more fresh and new.
actually yeah that's probably a good idea. i have been replaying gz over and over to keep my skills polished but maybe i need to take a break and try out something else

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
so in the end i think ill be able to play tpp sep 2 at the earliest

haha im so glad konami doesnt want to make more video games anymore, cant wait to never give money again to this shit company

Slowdive

Banned
@YongYea 4m
@ClintWebb2012 Items and weapons are developed instantly, only new struts/facilities take real time to develop. Usually around 1 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom