• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexen

It poses nice, but the right arm pops out of the socket almost stupid easy and can be very annoying. Here's Snake reading his iDroid, on an iDroid!

Wfc5dKj.jpg

So meta! Nice, Kinde! Enjoy that splat too!

LTTP: Chopper music alerts guards in GZ. GZ Hard was the last mission I needed to get 100% and after a couple tries, I wondered why the base would go on alert when I called in the chopper, but didn't in some of the videos I watched. Guess I can't blast Ride of the Valkyries when trying to S Rank.

Finally joined the 100% club though!

LTTP: Chopper music alerts guards in GZ. GZ Hard was the last mission I needed to get 100% and after a couple tries, I wondered why the base would go on alert when I called in the chopper, but didn't in some of the videos I watched. Guess I can't blast Ride of the Valkyries when trying to S Rank.

Congratulations :)

Banzai

I find it amazing people are already completing Witcher 3. 68 hours in and I'm not even halfway done.

sounds about right. I played from friday to tuesday with only one evening off, and I finished the main quest yesterday. So yeah, might be my fault I'm already done with it.

Woffls

Shiiiiiiit. Looks like the Legacy Collection can't see my old MGS4 saves. Kinda sucks, but I was going to do it all again for my new (old) PSN ID anyway.

Pinewood

I think this was confirmed in one of the previews before launch, maybe Kojima himself even said that.

The reason why I havent blasted music in GZ :(

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Ahwouldyalook!

I hope BB can carry DD lol

Looks like he will be able to.

I'm really curious to see how this will work, can we throw DD at enemies? can we carry him if he can't climb any rocks or something so we can take him with us? or is it just the handle to fulton him?...

cgetbfbu0ae-m0v33onj.jpg

you'll be the first one to cry about your lost wolf. You'll feel the phantom pain and talk to your DD like he's still there while streaming.

:smugface:

Rajang

Congrats on the 100%. Feels good doesn't it?

tumblr_mpe7sl6Ppg1qhjcgto3_250.gif

I am still level 10. So much to explore and game have best side quests ever. They are so deep and story of those side quests is better than stories of some full games.

Skullface

Still exploring the 2nd map lol,i´m taking my sweet time with that game.
W3 will keep me busy until TPP comes out.

me too

all those question marks!

I am still level 10. So much to explore and game have best side quests ever. They are so deep and story of those side quests is better than stories of some full games.

I'm still in White Orchid. But I just got my download code for ODST. I'm going to be bust for a while...

Looks like he will be able to.

I'm really curious to see how this will work, can we throw DD at enemies? can we carry him if he can't climb any rocks or something so we can take him with us? or is it just the handle to fulton him?...

cgetbfbu0ae-m0v33onj.jpg

Reflex mode - > throw DD - > S rank lol

I have the feeling I should post here more often, I am on lurk mode every day.

Maybe it's because I feel ashamed that I think MGS2 is the best game out of the series.

Rajang

Maybe it's because I feel ashamed that I think MGS2 is the best game out of the series.

You shouldn't feel ashamed. MGS2 is incredible, it has the most ambitious story of any Metal Gear.

Ryan_MSF

Completely agree. Every aspect of MGS2 is brilliant, and it's one of those games you notice little things every new playthrough!

I'm generally lurking all-day-every-day too. I like it here, but being active here reminds me that MGSV is still 3+ months away.

P.S. MGS2 is brilliant.

Just watched Mad Max: Fury Road yesterday and it was awesome!
Absolutely a must see in a movie theatre in 3D. I'll probably go and see it again i 4DX.
So much action, so much perfection.

Definitely waiting for a BD release.

Tonight I'm going to infiltrate Groznyj Grad and hope to finish the game.
No kill run goes just fine.

Vally

I've started the MSX Metal Gear on Vita... man, this game really tests your patience :/ every so often I have to go watch a walkthrough because I was supposed to do something I would have never guessed

Might as well watch it on youtube and be done with it, but I'm already halfway there so I'll try to finish it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom