• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
CGVoE2OWgAAPVa9.jpg:large

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
IT BEGINS!

CGVIRkYUAAApeWI.jpg:large

In a world first, OPM spends two full days with Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain for the ultimate hands-on verdict. Our 16-page feature is packed with gameplay impressions, mission revelations and secrets (you'll never guess what we managed to get up to with that famous cardboard box) – and is essential reading for any MGS and action-adventure fan. No magazine brings you more on Metal Gear than OPM.

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co....n-official-magazine-july-2015-issue-111/#null

Hey Guys, Pinewood and me recorded this first episode of a podcast we are making. This is our first test so it isn't perfect quality-wise but I think the result is at least okay.

Anyway, enjoy listening to two non-native english speaking guys talking about stuff. We tried to focus on the topics "what to play until TPP releases" and "E3 expectations and wishes".

Link: OuterCAST Episode 1

Vally

Hey Guys, Pinewood and me recorded this first episode of a podcast we are making. This is our first test so it isn't perfect quality-wise but I think the result is at least okay.

Anyway, enjoy listening to two non-native english speaking guys talking about stuff. We tried to focus on the topics "what to play until TPP releases" and "E3 expectations and wishes".

Nice! I'll give it a listen

Also RIP Kenzodielocke

Vally

I really liked the podcast guys, looking forward to listening to future episodes :D

I'll add an OuterCAST section in the OP

I felt exactly the same way!
until I played Snake Eater

As much as I love MGS3 for not being a carbon copy of 2 I feel like the camo, cure systems really slow it down on replays. Still, it's an amazing game and tied with MGS1 as my second favourite of the series.

Shy

Neato, i'll give it a listen in a bit. is there anyway i can download it, i don't see the option anywhere on the page. ?

Woffls

Got my MGS4 platinum! Sooo glad I only had to do one attempt at Flashback Mania... which is a terrible trophy.

Unfortunately I'm ditching this PSN ID so I guess I'll have to do it all again. Will take forever.

Rajang

Shots fired :lol

2015-06-0101_31_18-daudzk7.png

LOL.

Got my MGS4 platinum! Sooo glad I only had to do one attempt at Flashback Mania... which is a terrible trophy.

Unfortunately I'm ditching this PSN ID so I guess I'll have to do it all again. Will take forever.

Congrats on the plat. And I agree that Flashback Mania is horrible trophy. Have to sit through all those cutscenes and briefings and be ready to tap X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom