• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
video.gif

SMZC

That's what Kojima was doing when he was supposed to be writing a decent storyline for MGS4, wasn't it?

I kid, I kid. The video is fun.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Guymelef said:

Kojima expression when he puts away the mobile phone is... I don't know... But makes you wonder where he actually puts it.
He also leans forward a bit...

DieH@rd

Banned
Guys, tommorow is April 1st, Kojima is bound to release some kind of joke :D I hope this year will be something Raiden related.

Last year there was Snake wearing Altairs costume in opening level of MGS4 & DO YOU RIKE IT?! :lol

Schrade

Ashour said:
:lol :lol :lol

Could someone make a gif of the Cilffy B part? its very entertaining.
Reposting from my post in the other thread:

2qbx17o.gif
2v2fdow.gif

vq1t6s.gif

I'll do more if anyone wants. Just request the spots. I did these because I absolutely hate seeing horribly squished bad aspect ratio ones.

DieH@rd said:
Guys, tommorow is April 1st, Kojima is bound to release some kind of joke :D I hope this year will be something Raiden related.

Last year there was Snake wearing Altairs costume in opening level of MGS4 & DO YOU RIKE IT?! :lol

It was part of marketing for MGS4 though. But hey, if they wanna start viral marketing for the next KojiPro game with something to stick on Youtube, I'm game.

jax (old)

Banned
Just a quick FYI. Target AUSTRALIA is selling mEtal Gear solid for $37.

Yes

AUD $37

And CONGRATS TO THE GAME/HIDEO/KONAMI SELLING ENOUGH TO HIT PLATINUM

GO MGS4!!!!
GO MGS4!!!!
GO MGS4!!!!

hirokazu

Jax said:
Just a quick FYI. Target AUSTRALIA is selling mEtal Gear solid for $37.

Yes

AUD $37

And CONGRATS TO THE GAME/HIDEO/KONAMI SELLING ENOUGH TO HIT PLATINUM

GO MGS4!!!!
GO MGS4!!!!
GO MGS4!!!!
Uh, there's no real criteria for things to go Platinum/Greatest Hits/Player's Choice. It's all just marketting and trying to spur new sales from said marketting.

Spiegel

hirokazu said:
Uh, there's no real criteria for things to go Platinum/Greatest Hits/Player's Choice. It's all just marketting and trying to spur new sales from said marketting.

Yes, there is. A game needs to ship at least 400k in PAL land to achieve Platinum status

hirokazu

Spiegel said:
Yes, there is. A game needs to ship at least 400k in PAL land to achieve Platinum status
Then the game should've gotten Platinum packaging shortly after launch, LOL.

Marketing decides when and what will get the Platinum label. Sure there are targets, but if your system's not popular, they can simply lower the target. Or ignore them.

commissar

Coincidentally I just watched the ending to this again tonight, and got all excited to see this thread bumped.

But still there is no news on a 'final' version :<

Poolman

Banned
So a lady friend actually taught me how to cook eggs sunny-side-up today, and it was no where nearly as hard as Sunny makes it out to be.

How exactly does she fail so hard?

Blablurn

does anyone follow the latest episodes of the Kojima Productions Podcast?

http://www.kjp.konami.jp/gs/hideoblog_e/

they reached episode 90 this week.

topic of the week:

Sean and Christine chat about cherry blossoms, new employees, April fools, and the trusty old KPR mailbag in this "spring-flavored" edition of the Kojima Productions Report.

EDIT: WTF is wrong with the co-host. she constantly makes "ah ah ah", "mmmh" and "right".

wtf, this is annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom