• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggelos

dabookerman said:
Ok I just receieved the game YESSSSSS.

Here is a picture
box.jpg

What with the hiragana chart??

Mr. Spinnington said:
seriously use vimeo if you're going to keep putting up videos

it makes a turd look like brad pitt, and you can upload in hd

It's no point, im using a shitty digi cam for videos, and I won't make a crap ton of videos because I want to play the game already ;p

Aggelos said:
What with the hiragana chart??

Japanese class, that has been there for years now lol..

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
SolidSnakex said:
That's definitely confusing. Jumping? Seriously?
I think they're just trying to find anything to complain about. The lack of jumping has never been a problem in MGS games. Its a third person shooter, there's not much you could do with jumping.

dabookerman said:
It's no point, im using a shitty digi cam for videos, and I won't make a crap ton of videos because I want to play the game already ;p
no worries then

it's infuriating that the site is so underutilized, tho. have fun you lucky duck

zoukka

psycho_snake said:
I think they're just trying to find anything to complain about. The lack of jumping has never been a problem in MGS games. Its a third person shooter, there's not much you could do with jumping.

Well it's not 100% trolling because jumping to ledges could be useful. Tho I really don't miss that.

Darkpen

Banned
for a second there, I thought the disc's background thing was castlevania, and i was like wtf D:

then I realized it was your theme XD

where did you get the theme from? D:

Darkpen said:
for a second there, I thought the disc's background thing was castlevania, and i was like wtf D:

then I realized it was your theme XD

where did you get the theme from? D:

I made it myself, I posted it on the PS3 theme thread.

Also I will time the install lol..

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
zoukka said:
Well it's not 100% trolling because jumping to ledges could be useful. Tho I really don't miss that.
whenever you're close to something like a ledge in previous MGS games, you just pressed a button and you'd climb it. It'll probably be the exact same thing in MGS4, so its not like you need a jump button

FabCam

psycho_snake said:
whenever you're close to something like a ledge in previous MGS games, you just pressed a button and you'd climb it. It'll probably be the exact same thing in MGS4, so its not like you need a jump button

Plus the animation would look rediculous. Old Man Snake doing bunny hops would not be cool.

zoukka

psycho_snake said:
In previous MGS games whenever you're close to something like a ledge, you just pressed a button and you'd climb it. It'll probably be the exact same thing in MGS4, so its not like you need a jump buttong

Yeah I know, I think they just want to get higher or something. Pretty insignificant whining from their part but isn't it good there's nothing bigger to critisize :b

Delriach

Banned
nofi said:
It'll be over the net very soon, I'm sure. =(

I know. ;_;. I even turned off my PS3 display notifications just in case someone wants to try to spoiler stuff in the subjects of messages.

Install takes about 8minutes, and the install screen is sexy as fuck. I made a pic ;p.

Edit: What, spoilers been leaked??

See you guys!

Klone.K

Anyone who's been reading any of the gazillion so called endings written on gamefaqs the past week do NOT read the following. For those of you who haven't you can read this because it wont contain any "spoilers" for you.

Apparently the ending has already leaked days ago except no believed it and it went largely ignored.

Thank god for short term memory because I don't remember any of the dozen endings I've read.

Delriach

Banned
I'm just curious about the install size. I don't normally give a crap about things like this, but people made me wonder now. v.v

Klone.K

Delriach said:
I'm just curious about the install size. I don't normally give a crap about things like this, but people made me wonder now. v.v

I dont know about the size, but according to a guy whose playing it theres a 10 minute initial install and 2 minutes install before act 2 and 3.

Bamihap

Good at being the bigger man
About the ending:
Bla blasdd bla bla blabla

bla bla bla bla fafda sd dfsd sd ddsddsd dfdsfd :D

Delriach

Banned
well, it was fun. Thanks for the information and discussion. I hope to post some nice videos once the game is out. Of course, non-spoiler filled videos if anyone really cared. I'm not even going to do that stuff until I'm done with the game at least once.

One more week!

Edit: Argh, underground too? v.v. Good thing I finished uploading all my PixelJunk Monsters Encore strategy videos so I don't have to visit boards to post links.

Frog

"About the ending:"

WTF man, you're posting about the fucking ending? Aren't spoilers banned now, even in tags?

mileS

Thread has been amazing so far for staying spoiler free but i'm offically bailing out until I finish the game.

talk to y'all soon.

Klone.K

Bamihap said:
------![/sploiler]
Dude, you scared me! By accident when I was browsing the gamefaq boards I read a MASSIVE spoiler on Raiden, pretty much scarred me for life. Now to keep everything else out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom