• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Evils

Klone.K said:
Dude, you scared me! By accident when I was browsing the gamefaq boards I read a MASSIVE spoiler on Raiden, pretty much scarred me for life. Now to keep everything else out...

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU UNSPOILER YOU FUNCIMNG.

hirokazu

dabookerman said:
I don't get why it has the aussie box and slip on the box, everything else is UK pal ;x
That is generally what you get with Australian games. They print Australian version covers, sometimes Australian version manuals with slight differences to the European one, but the disc itself is usually the European one. On some ocassions the disc itself will have the Australian rating printed on the label.

Klone.K

Fuck Konami Investigators should really find and get rid of that Paul guy on gamefaqs.

He's fucking LIVE BLOGGING the entire fucking storyline!

He's also doing a 48 hour MGS4 marathon so the entire freakin game is bound to be leaked by tonight. WHY WHY, what happened to the good old days of 5 years ago when we didnt have to worry about shit like this...
Damn internet age.

Klone.K

Doc Evils said:
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU UNSPOILER YOU FUNCIMNG.

Nah, he was joking don't worry about it.
The spoiler I was talking about was different though equally "out there" Kojima is one twisted man.

BTW I didnt unspoiler it, he posted it in that format in the first place, I just quoted him.

west

Klone.K said:
Fuck Konami Investigators should really find and get rid of that Paul guy on gamefaqs.

He's fucking LIVE BLOGGING the entire fucking storyline!

He's also doing a 48 hour MGS4 marathon so the entire freakin game is bound to be leaked by tonight. WHY WHY, what happened to the good old days of 5 years ago when we didnt have to worry about shit like this...
Damn internet age.

I have a feeling I need to bail out of the whole internet for a week or so. Some retard will propably start a tread with the ending in the title. And the Raiden thing better be a joke...

Originally Posted by islewarrior:
you guys watch. this whole cut scene business. guarantee by mon/tues this whole ending scene will be up on youtube with 15 links to it on this site alone.

You willing to bet on it? Because people have leaked copies of the game right NOW and I see no spoilers on YouTube.

happening faster then i thought. by 6/12 whole game play thru will be up with links provided

hirokazu

Klone.K said:
Shit guys, the ending has leaked over at gamefaq's.
I'm bailing out.
Doc Evils said:
People are posting spoilers everywhere on sites.

run away. ;_;
D:
This thread will still be safe because of the ban rule, right? Right? I don't really check anywhere else for game news, so I should be safe? ;_;

Klone.K

The only way we'll be safe from retards sparying spoilers all over this thread is if someone makes a private MGS4 forums on proboards or something to last the next 7 days and only allow members who we know wont fuck up our game.

IDK how safe neogaf is but considering the amount of members on here I dont think this threads particularly safe...

Doc Evils

hirokazu said:
D:
This thread will still be safe because of the ban rule, right? Right? I don't really check anywhere else for game news, so I should be safe? ;_;

No, because people were stupid enough to include tagged spoilers and someone was bright enough to UNTAG one.

Bamihap

Good at being the bigger man
What is there to talk about besides the spoilers from now on?

"OMG the game is coming out in X days".. "jeeeh".

Yes, those posts are worth visiting this thread for.

nofi

Bamihap said:

It's worth visiting more when idiots like you know how to read the OP.

west

hirokazu said:
D:

The question is if it gets moderated fast enough before the damage is done.

I'm bailing out now.

hirokazu

Doc Evils said:
No, because people were stupid enough to include tagged spoilers and someone was bright enough to UNTAG one.
OK, fuck that I'm bailing out of GAF thread for a game for the first time ever. Goodbye for a week, people!

Bamihap said:

There was plenty of discussion going on for other stuff. Reviews for example, that awesome gun customization video. Or what, you're just posting in here coz you don't see what's so great about MGS4?

Klone.K

Did a quick youtube search. The VR training missions have been posted but nothing story related.

The only threat right now is that Paul guy. Public Enemy Number 1.
He seriously better not be a member here.

Dever

Banned
Bamihap said:

US reviews?

Klone.K

FabCam said:
So do I. Like right now. : / I'm mega pissed.

People That spoiler is FAKE. I was unfortunate enough to jump into the last page of a thread hijacked by Paul and the only spoiler he posted about Raiden wasn't even remotely similar to that. AFAIK he's the only person right now leaking major information.

Doc Evils

hirokazu said:
Good thing I didn't see that, BTW.

BUT I DID. >:|

Klone.K said:
People That spoiler is FAKE. I was unfortunate enough to jump into the last page of a thread hijacked by Paul and the only spoiler he posted about Raiden wasn't even remotely similar to that. AFAIK he's the only person right now leaking major information.

You better be right, or THERE WILL BE BLOOD

nofi

Klone.K said:

Fake or not, it's still a spoiler. Just because the guy on GameFAQs hasn't mentioned it yet...

Lakitu

st5fu
Did someone post that without using spoiler tags? Ok I know it's against the rules right now to post any kind of spoilers (tag or not) but it's your own fault if you highlighted it.

FabCam

Klone.K said:

Thank God. You are my saviour.

Darkpen

Banned
Klone.K said:
a blessing and a curse, lol.

I now strongly suggest people lining up at midnight bring MP3 players with them and crank the volume up the entire time. Someone out there is bound to drive by and scream major plot-spoilers just to be an asshole.

Lakitu

st5fu
Doc Evils said:
Bamihap: should be the first one to die and to teach others a lesson, AND remove that spoiler from your post just delete it!

It's not a spoiler. It's a joke, breathe easy.

karasu

De-mon said:
Kojimaaaaaaa (from my interview)

kojiyh1.jpg

I really want that poster.

Slamo

west said:
The question is if it gets moderated fast enough before the damage is done.

I'm bailing out now.

I never read the last 2 pages.

I have lag on MGS4 news. Wait 30m before entering.

Klone.K

BlockBastard said:
I now strongly suggest people lining up at midnight bring MP3 players with them and crank the volume up the entire time. Someone out there is bound to drive by and scream major plot-spoilers just to be an asshole.

Lol the image of that is pretty hilarious despite how pissed I'd be if that happened to me.

I'm checking all the major MGS forums to see which ones are being hijacked. Gamefaq and PSU are bail out for me. But overzealous asshats on gametrailers now have a thread where they're basically copying all of the spoilers over to from gamefaq. I'd leave that forum if I were any of you as well... IGN's the only safe one out of the bigger sites...

edit: Paul has invaded the official EU Playstation forums as well. AVOID.

zoukka

Just to be sure, is it okay to post photos of magazines? I could shoot the finnish magazine that gave 10/10 and the poster too... and the cover :)

EDIT: Ok cover and poster will hit when I finish work. Except if isn't somehow arrived yet.

Raist

Banned
zoukka said:
Just to be sure, is it okay to post photos of magazines? I could shoot the finnish magazine that gave 10/10 and the poster too... and the cover :)

Cover and poster would be ok I guess.

Photos/scans from the article itself is a no no.

DieH@rd

Banned
zoukka said:

Im not sure, but you can post cover...

Lakitu

st5fu
Doc Evils said:
This is METAL GEAR. >:|

I'm not avoiding spoilers, but if I were you or anybody who is trying to avoid them, I'd completely avoid any gaming site. You never know when some idiot will post them all over the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom