• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metaphor: ReFantazio is the same length as Persona 5 (110-173 hours long), director says

Well, I apologize for what I'm about to say and how it sounds. But Atlus is literally fisting Square Enix in terms of JRPGs right now in this console generation...
this's like boasting about kicking some old guy in the butt & then running away...

I only played the first but valkyria Chronicles was great. As someone who doesn't play nearly as many jrpgs as I used to its not overwhelming like a persona or trail of cold steel
Loved VC, but I'm not sure if the pertinence of this reply ? VC is a Sega game, and now Atlus is part of Sega, but Atlus itself has nothing to do with Valkyria Chronicles (and wasn't even a part of Sega when the game was first published , as much as I know)

Peroroncino

This game is not supposed to have social links, right?

If so, making it the same length, I hope they'll introduce enough mechanical diversity so it doesn't get stale.

Mercador

Q. I don't want to spoil myself so I haven't read a lot about the game, I know I'll play it someday, perhaps not at launch day. But I still have a quick easy question to ask; is there any DEI stuff in that one? Thanks.

Top Bottom