• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Prime 2 to do 60,000 in sales

Saki

Banned
6 copies... 6 billion copies
Who gives a fuck.

It's still GAME OF THE FUCKING YEAR.

EDIT:
we could just deport them to the prison island of Opa Ages.
You mean free them...

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Some of you are calling for a mod banning(you just don't realize it)... that's pretty funny.

The next thread will complain about how things aren't the same for everybody, how some people and mods get unfair benefits/treatments.

Then a mod will point out, once again, that GAF isn't a democracy.

Then people will bitch and moan again about how everyone should adhere to the same set of rules and be treated as such.... and then that thread will be locked and nothing will have changed.

There I've just eliminated the middle man.

MrAngryFace said:
No Way!

I find it funny you guys only bitch when its against something you like. Wah wah.

Yes because only popular trolling posts set the IQ of this place down to sub-IGN lvls.

Cathcart

Games shouldn't be reviewed until they've been out for a month. You can't tell how good it is if you don't know how many copies it sold.

PhatSaqs

Banned
"DO NOT TAP THE GLASS". "DO NOT SCARE FISH"

scaring_the_fish.jpg

Saki

Banned
MrAngryFace said:
I like how nintendo switches to another old mascot instead of making a new one. Samus IS TEH MATURE BOOBS. Wtfstfu
Hey, at least Nintendo MAKES their games...

Drey1082

MrAngryFace said:
I like how nintendo switches to another old mascot instead of making a new one. Samus IS TEH MATURE BOOBS. Wtfstfu

That's becuase they're on the defensive. Nintendo has always been one of the best at making good, memorable mascots. I really can't remember any recent ones except Pokemon/Pikachu....

jarrod

Banned
Retro fucked up, the Prime games either should've been full tilt fps games with appropriate controls or just 3rd person adventure games. The hybrid they came up with just ends up sacrificing both platforming and shooting potential as a result, hopefully Metroid gets a fresh slate design wise on Revolution.

Top Bottom