• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Prime 2 to do 60,000 in sales

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Drey1082 said:
That's becuase they're on the defensive. Nintendo has always been one of the best at making good, memorable mascots. I really can't remember any recent ones except Pokemon/Pikachu....

Their fixation on "needing" a mascot is part of the problem IMO.

Drinky Crow said:
Completing the trifecta!

I've recently read the MP review from you website or whatever you do at there, i doubt its playing games but whatever, and if the main propose of the review was to make me laugh, let me tell you that you greatly succeed.........

DarienA

Bluemercury said:
I've recently read the MP review from you website or whatever you do at there, i doubt its playing games but whatever, and if the main propose of the review was to make me laugh, let me tell you that you greatly succeed.........

^^^ is a quality post. :lol

explodet

This thread is lacking.

And by that I mean Drinky Crow needs an avatar. It's just not the same. I skim the threads and to me it's just some random shmoe trolling Metroid. I can go anywhere for that.

EDIT: Come to think about it, with the Gaming forum in the current state it's in, and the upcoming election, I think I'll just avoid GAF for a while.

Drinky Crow said:
I work for a website??????????

Stratosgroup or whatever its called, someone here refered to it being from the Drinky and MAF fame......so i assumed you would do something there......

lexi

Banned
agent-smith.gif

why would I do something there? god, if you believe off-hand shit like that I cant imagine how bad your gaming purchases are.

kpop100 said:
There would be nothing to be wrecked if some people didn't get riled up so damn easy :lol

Remember that when there is rampant trolling elsewhere. Hear that folk? Its now ok to troll like a school girl!!!

Brofist

krypt0nian said:
Remember that when there is rampant trolling elsewhere. Hear that folk? Its now ok to troll like a school girl!!!

haha true true I'll give you that. But this wasn't even serious from the outset

Drinky Crow said:
Someone was making a joke??????????

Could be, but given how bad it was and how big the anti-nintendo bias was, i though you could actually have written that.......sorry for the mistake.....

The joke thing is only good when there is funny that is shared beyond the initial poster.

Next time I feel like flaming/trolling, I'm Joking.

NLB2

Banned
Why is it that MAF's and Drinky Crow's posts aren't locked while the John Titor ones are? JT threads are funny at least.

NLB2 said:
Why is it that MAF's and Drinky Crow's posts aren't locked while the John Titor ones are? JT threads are funny at least.

IAWTP!! You guys laugh now, but just wait till the hicks bring out the shot guns on you.

DarienA

NLB2 said:

I tried to save you guys from this part of the thread earlier... but apparently folks just don't pay attention... so now we gotta sit through this part of the thread anyway... <sigh>

KE04 said:
You are, by far, the most annoying member to ever post at GA. Shut up and deal with it.

figures a kerry supporter to say that. STFU. Bush rocks. He's the most sexy president the United states ever had. Kerry has a big head (literally)

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
TheGreenGiant said:
figures a kerry supporter to say that. STFU. Bush rocks. He's the most sexy president the United states ever had. Kerry has a big head (literally)

Ok, this has been bugging me for a while now. I love Nintendo, but I am definetly not a Republican. Where the hell did this association with Nintendo/Republicans begin?

Kon Tiki

Banned
olubode said:
Ok, this has been bugging me for a while now. I love Nintendo, but I am definetly not a Republican. Where the hell did this association with Nintendo/Republicans begin?
Birds of a feather flock together.

Thick headed people playing games from a think headed company.

Nintendo represents a religion, and the old way of doing things. Nintendo supporters hate and fear change within the industry and the diminishment of their heroes and values. They are driven by nostalgia and a dogmatic sense of moral superiority when it comes to their preference in games.

Modern Republicanism represents religion and the old way of doing things. Republican supporters dislike change and the diminishment of their heroes and values. They are driven by nostalgia and a dogmatic sense of moral superiority when it comes to their preference in politics.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Drinky Crow said:
Nintendo represents a religion, and the old way of doing things. Nintendo supporters hate and fear change within the industry and the diminishment of their heroes and values. They are driven by nostalgia and a dogmatic sense of moral superiority when it comes to their preference in games.

Modern Republicanism represents religion and the old way of doing things. Republican supporters dislike change and the diminishment of their heroes and values. They are driven by nostalgia and a dogmatic sense of moral superiority when it comes to their preference in politics.
9,475?

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
Drinky Crow said:

That's quiet true. I was wondering why most Nintendo fanboy are conservative and came to the same conclusion. I must be some kind of exception.

SantaC

Milhouse31 said:
That's quiet true. I was wondering why most Nintendo fanboy are conservative and came to the same conclusion. I must be some kind of exception.

oh yeah let's drag in politics in this discussion also. It's get worse and worse. Some should open their eyes. Xbox and PS2 fanboys are no better than Nintendo fanboys.

Top Bottom