• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGO: NeoGAF vs Konami

Guled

Nozdeuce said:
Just sent Brandon the message. I'm really sorry it ended up this way Guled, thank you so much.
Its alright, it was his spot at first. Just make you to win so my sacrifice is not in vain :D

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Teknoman said:
lol same here..GTA IV has affected my brain. But im getting back into it. Sent the confirmation awhile ago.
So long as you still reverse prone people, god that messed me up everytime :(

Edit: just got a message from Brandon saying swapping Mickey in for Guled is fine. just send off your confirmation Mickey. "you can swap out whoever you need. Just please ensure 5 people attend from your clan" sooooooooo that deadline was pretty useless afterall =/

Nozdeuce

MickeyKnox said:
Ok, what messages do I need to send?
Just mail him saying your swapped in for Guled, at this point you might not even need to..its pretty poor =/

Nozdeuce

MickeyKnox said:
Sent Brandon a message, waiting on his confirmation.
It should be fine, it went from really strict to 100% slack in no time.

Darkpen

Banned
MickeyKnox said:
Heyheyhey.

I picked up a mic on the way home from work.

Do we know exactly what modes/maps we're playing? I'd like to get some practice in before the scrim.

For Capture the frog, I volunteer to be the runner, I like to use movement 3 & pistol 1 on it with a shield so I can get that shit as fast as possible then be able to spend more time in the goal.

As far as base mission I can either go with offense or support, movement 2 assault rifle 2 & movement 3 trap 1 respectively. The support setup is so I can focus on setting SOPdestabs so that we can coordinate a sweep.
That's excellent.

So let me get this straight, we have:

Mickey, Tekno, Wesker, Paipai, and myself.

If we do Capture:

Team A: Darkpen, Wesker
Team B: Tekno, Paipai
Solo: Mickey

If its Capture 1 Kerotan, Wesker and I fall into the hole, and Mickey supports us with his shield, pistol, and grenade while we lay on the heavy fire. During that time, Team B, Tekno and Paipai, goes to defend where we'll be taking the Kerotan so that they don't have the jump on us. If we get overwhelmed and defeated, Team B rush to where their goal is.

If its Capture 2, Wesker and I Rush in from the right, Tekno and Paipai rush in from the left. Make sure you don't pick up the Kerotan/GA-KO that's closest to our base, that's Mickey's job. Micky goes and does his thing, and if we're successful, rush to our base as well. Watch your backs, their base is right behind us. Also watch the stairs.

For both of these skirmishes, I'll be responsible for the enemy detector grenade, so I'm going to need everyone else to have either normal grenades, or flashbangs for support. One person with Chaff wouldn't hurt either, just don't die while traveling back.

If we do Base:

Team A: Darkpen, Mickey (offense)
Team B: Tekno, Paipai
Solo: Wesker

If its 3 Base, Mickey and I rush for the farthest, Tekno and Paipai rush to the closest, and Wesker solos the center. Wesker hold your ground until either team either reaches you, or passes you. When respawning, do try to spawn to the closest point as you can get to. Always travel in twos or threes. If there's multiple people firing, crouch, don't get in the way.

If its 5 Base, (If on BB) Team B runs for the farthest, Mickey and I go down the stairs, finish the base closest, move onto the center, then I boost Mickey up to the base closest to their base. Wesker moves for the closest base that's outside.

If its 5 Base and not BB, still the same movement, except Team A moves for second closest, Wesker goes to the closest. Team B moves for the farthest.

Remember your team mates! Tekno and Paipai are the same team for all matches, Wesker and I are a team for Capture, Mickey and I are a team for Base.

If its TDM and Sneak, Stay in teams of 2 and 3. Doesn't matter who's grouped with who, just don't act alone. Always think about the fact that there's someone near you.

And most importantly:
TAKE NOTE OF WHAT THE MATCH TYPE IS. PREPARE YOUR SKILLS ACCORDINGLY.

Nozdeuce

We have a time, we play at 7PST, gonna PM you the rest of the super secret details

Nozdeuce

Can you all post here confirming you got the PM and know whats going on? :D

I'll be on in a few minutes, we can start practicing the maps. If you want make a private game just to go over the plan and stuff.

Sallokin

Well looks like Fox|Unit won't be able to make it. Best of luck to you guys. Can't wait to see video of you whooping their asses!

Nozdeuce

Teknoman said:
Sent Brandon a message about it, but no word back yet.
You mean you sent him a confirmation and hes yet to respond? I wouldnt worry about it, you have all the top secret info anyway :D

Teknoman

Nozdeuce said:
You mean you sent him a confirmation and hes yet to respond? I wouldnt worry about it, you have all the top secret info anyway :D
Well yeah I guess so. Sent em a second one but no word yet. Subject was NeoGAF clan battle.

Logging back in shortly, just going over the plans.

If you don't mind Tek, you lead and I'll follow. It'll be just like the good ol' days in FFXI so many years ago. :lol

Teknoman

Pai Pai Master said:
Logging back in shortly, just going over the plans.

If you don't mind Tek, you lead and I'll follow. It'll be just like the good ol' days in FFXI so many years ago. :lol

Fine by me, used to gettin aggro by now :lol

Now to look over the plan again...

Teknoman

Transmission recieved:

2d26uyf.jpg

Ok, it's 9pm EST I'm gonna jump on the neogaf server until game time, not gonna be able to post here since I'm gonna use my wired connection for the ps3 in order to have the least amount of lag possible.

See you people in game.

Time for gamebattle!!

Am I doing this right?

HoTHiTTeR

Amazingly well thought out strategy gentlemen! It was a pleasure playing w/ you all last week; good luck against Konami!

Top Bottom