• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGO: NeoGAF vs Konami

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
I'm here and alive, sent a mail to brandon. Should be okay, he's sent about a 100 warnings for games going over the time limit :lol

Teknoman

Wow man...that was crazy.

People kept trying to jump in and it wasnt their turn yet. And I swear the Konami guys had Autoaim lvl 3 on :lol

EDIT: We won base overall? Wow didnt see that.
EDIT 2: Also Kojipro made a crack about Gamefaqs :lol

They must have top leveled skills lol, they were incredible.

They thought we were really good though. They should see our whole clan. :D

And yeah, we won Base.

To expand there was a lot of confusion and fuckups, one of the KP members said "C'mon, this isn't GAMEFAQS dammit" :lol

Nozdeuce

Congratz guys, great work :D
If only they'd allow for an epic tie-break

Teknoman

Nozdeuce said:
Congratz guys, great work :D
If only they'd allow for an epic tie-break

Now that would've been nice.

Also they Stun knife just as much as any other person :lol I swear the JP side of the kojipro team stunned me like 5 times.

EDIT: They hunted me down when I got the Destab...every corner I turned there was a Kojipro PMC. But at least they said we're number 1 :D

Nozdeuce

Teknoman said:
Now that would've been nice.

Also they Stun knife just as much as any other person :lol I swear the JP side of the kojipro team stunned me like 5 times.
As someone who is way worse than you guys, this pleases me :lol

AWESOME!! Great matches guys. The KP guys where sick (other two not so much), they where as good as head shots as I have seen and they use everything. i saw them use mags, stun knife, one bastard killed me with a drum can. :lol

The base missions were crazy, that last one was so close. They were trying to get the destab at the base but I got them both times they tried.

Teknoman

Nozdeuce said:
As someone who is way worse than you guys, this pleases me :lol

Yeah I swear that one JP member, KP_Kuroino stunned me like 5 different times. Though I managed to headshot em after shaking off the stars since I guess he got preoccupied by someone else.

Nozdeuce

MiamiWesker said:
Any other neogaf clans playing them?
Fox was supposed to but didn't submit roster in time, so they got cut :(

edit: updated the OP with Wesker's results breakdown. Again, great job

Teknoman said:
Yeah I swear that one JP member, KP_Kuroino stunned me like 5 different times. Though I managed to headshot em after shaking off the stars since I guess he got preoccupied by someone else.

He was their best player, I think he lead like every match in points.

Teknoman

Just for the records:

nd64hl.jpg

Oh and the Kojipro Konami participants were:

Brandon
KP_CutterGuy
KP_kuroino
KP_KUNIBERT
Timbo

Guess what:

lybertyboy said:
Darkpen was in the office with me and I captured all the matches. The first match highlight video should be going up in the next 15 minutes or so. :D

Teknoman

MiamiWesker said:
The KP guys dont show up on the community page, I wanted to see their stats. :(

Check your past players list. Most of em seem to have 0 for everything, only a few have actual stats.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
MiamiWesker said:
The KP guys dont show up on the community page, I wanted to see their stats. :(
?

capture125.jpg

Did you remember to type KP in caps? The field is cap sensitive.

Nozdeuce

MiamiWesker said:
Nozdeuce, can you check with Brandon and see how the other clans did when its over?
I can try sure, I'm sure the results will be posted somewhere
Edit: tada

Darkpen

Banned
lol, that was fun D: I wish I did better though. Half the time, I was spazzing. I should've just camped for the first part of the second match. Their sniper sucked.

Darkpen said:
lol, that was fun D: I wish I did better though. Half the time, I was spazzing. I should've just camped for the first part of the second match. Their sniper sucked.

I totally blew it in deathmatch, I stayed on the ground rather than go up where I do great.

Anyway it was the first time we really played together, not bad considering.

Top Bottom