• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft E3 2006 Conference Thread

Yeah my Halo 3 download is at 69% right now. Everyone try this: I backed out from downloading it when I was only at like 5% cuz I wanted to re-read the list of trailers to dreamer over the phone. Then, when I returned to download it again, it jumped up to 54% right away and then slowed down to the crawl its at right now. I think I must have jumped to a new server or something that wasn't as hampered? Dunno. worth a try I suppose.

Big_T

22:22.10 -

High-definition movies are next. Picks up HD-DVD player. It looks like a smaller 360, with the mechanism on the top.
22:22.25 -

More than 50 by Christmas. The 360 Player due this Christmas. People start to clap.

daegan said:
so maybe I'm missing something, but where's the exciting stuff?

No surprises yet besides wireless wheel + headset. FTL.

UM, HELLO.

THESE WILL ALL BE VISIBLE ON MY TELELVISION BY THE END OF THE FUCKING DAY.

:lol

I'm getting an updated Quartet/ Gauntlet/ Alien Syndrom vibe from Shadowrun. It that's co-op, clean the graphics up a bit and you've got what could be a terrific game.

wasting

Banned
!@^&#^@%@

Okay, wasn't Halo then. Forgive me eh? But hell. October 16th 2007 in North America, October 19th 2007 Europe. GTAIV. "The first date it's available."

He's taking his, er, clothes off. Well, jacket. "Yeah yeah yeah" he syas. He shows his Halo 2 tattoo. "You thought it was fake." Oh god. It's not on his chest, surely.

"Some guys do rubber ducks, some guys do tattoos," he jokes. His new one: Grand Theft Auto IV.

Okay, wasn't Halo then. Forgive me eh? But hell. October 16th 2007 in North America, October 19th 2007 Europe. GTAIV. "The first date it's available."

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
daegan said:
so maybe I'm missing something, but where's the exciting stuff?

No surprises yet besides wireless wheel + headset. FTL.

He's taking his, er, clothes off. Well, jacket. "Yeah yeah yeah" he syas. He shows his Halo 2 tattoo. "You thought it was fake." Oh god. It's not on his chest, surely.

"Some guys do rubber ducks, some guys do tattoos," he jokes. His new one: Grand Theft Auto IV.

ok here

PhatSaqs said:
GTA 4 CONFIRMED FOr 360!!!!!!!

GAME OVER!

Available on 360 "from day one". So presumably it's on the others too. Strategic partnership for exclusive episodic content on Live Marketplace, though.

More clapping. And now he's turning to Windows Vista. "A full blown games renaissance," he promises. New marketing, new graphics, on the most game-friendly OS in Windows history, he says.

"Our new brand identity - Games for Windows." Won't be sent to "the land of misfit toys" any longer. Revitalisation "isn't just cosmetic".

Brings out Chris Donahue to show off Crysis.

PhatSaqs

Banned
"Msoft and rockstar have entered into an exclusive agreement to provide exclusive episodic content on the xbox 360 "

GhaleonEB

12:25.45 -
Available on 360 "from day one". So presumably it's on the others too. Strategic partnership for exclusive episodic content on Live Marketplace, though.

More clapping. And now he's turning to Windows Vista. "A full blown games renaissance," he promises. New marketing, new graphics, on the most game-friendly OS in Windows history, he says.

12:24.48 -

Soul4ger

BenjaminBirdie said:
UM, HELLO.

THESE WILL ALL BE VISIBLE ON MY TELELVISION BY THE END OF THE FUCKING DAY.

:lol

Uh, okay. And they'll be visible on my computer monitor. As were Sony's trailers, and Nintendo's. What's your point? You're paying $50 to watch them on your TV. Nice job.

Larogue

zooooooooooooooooomgg

Major announcement about one of greatest franchsies of all time." Says its so exciting that he has to take his shirt off. Shows Halo 2 tatto--GRAND THEFT AUTO IV tatoo on other arm. Grand Theft Auto IV October 16 to Xbox 360 ONLY.

Kuroyume

Banned

GTA4 too?! Holy fuck the bomb has landed

:lol :lol :lol

Man I can't believe this - I thought Sony would DESTROY MS in terms of conferences! Fuck Me! Fuck Me!

Shadowrun looks like warmed over shit. Dissapointment total.

All I care about with Shadowrun is gameplay - i'd rather have a proper Shadowrun with average graphics, than a Hala clone! That said i'd rather have a proper Shadowrun with better graphics than that :lol

Top Bottom