• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MIGHTREYA announced for Steam

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch

MIGHTREYA, the recently announced anime-style hero action adventure game from Assault Spy developer Wazen, will launch for PC via Steam in 2025, newly revealed publisher 505 Games and the developer announced.

Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:

About
Join schoolgirl superhero Reya and her manager Nio as they embark on their journey as Hero Content Creators, fighting monstrous beings that emerge daily from another dimension.
  • Prepare for electrifying aerial superhero battles, boasting intuitive controls that anyone can master. Use the camera to lock onto targets effortlessly, then unleash a torrent of attacks with the push of a button. Dive into combat at exhilarating speeds, delivering lightning-fast strikes and chaining combos effortlessly.
  • Experience sensational combat against unexpected otherworldly threats, from small creatures to gigantic monsters. Unleash your power and send them crashing into floors and walls in anime-style showdowns!
  • Follow an engaging cast through the fun and cheerful hero streamer’s story! Featuring a stylish female protagonist, colorful side characters and creatively designed enemies.
  • Take advantage of three iconic weapons and over 30 unique actions and attacks to execute unique combos and jaw-dropping finishers to obliterate your foes.
  • Explore 38 stages and face 24 enemy types including powerful bosses.
Anime-inspired, heart-pounding hero action is waiting for you!

Cyberpunkd

Anime-inspired, heart-pounding hero action is waiting for you!
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

This looks like thrash.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
The game looks pretty cool.

Some more deets from Automaton Japan:
The developer is Wazen K. He has experience working on the Devil May Cry series, and released the spy comedy adventure game Assault and Spy as a free game under the name ebiKatudon. In 2018, he released the 3D action game Assault Spy on Steam, which was highly praised. Wazen K often uploads stylish videos of Maitreya, which are often shared and highly anticipated.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Not too much into the schoolgirl thing, but I guess it could be cool if it plays well enough. I'm always in for a character-action game.

Top Bottom