• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Kickstarter (PS4/XB1 & Vita/3DS are GO!) (Inafune/IC, $4M FUNDED)

I would bet the livestream will give a big push over the last three hours. I'm sure it'll be promoted on Twitter a bunch and may push some people over the edge. I really wouldn't be surprised if it hit the $4,000,000 mark.

Nokterian

Vita ? Awe yeah! I do wonder do we get it for all systems for a download code or just one code for pc? But this is fantastic news.

chrono01

According to Comcept, including the Paypal total [currently at $165,000] we have now reached the stretch goal for Call's stage!

Now onto that Retro Soundtrack stretch goal!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, it hit the Call stage/boss while I was at class & only about 73,000 more until the chiptune OST/FX?! These final hours are gonna be exciting!

chugen

MX3s4Lo.jpg

nice!!

hohoXD123

Vita ? Awe yeah! I do wonder do we get it for all systems for a download code or just one code for pc? But this is fantastic news.

You can choose to download it on any system. I need this on my Vita!

I'm sure the confirmed PS4/X1/Vita/3DS versions pushed quite a few people into buying.

This game looks amazing. I will have it for my PS4 when it comes out. Hopefully, it is more reminiscent of the original Megaman series rather than the Megaman X series.

Mzo

I'm probably going to allow myself one of the physical options, but I can't decide =X

Maybe disc only? I already put down $250, physical should just be included at that tier imo.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
The situation, as of 21:04 GMT

KickStarter - 3,571,572
PayPal - 165,000

Total - 3,736,572

63,428 left for Chiptune
263,428 left for Online Battle Race Mode

Meia

Upped my pledge yet *again* to get a damn t-shirt, at $135 now, sigh. Should have known I'd do that eventually when they used that tier as an example for the usb stick. :\

chrono01

Yeah, the chiptune is virtually guaranteed at this point. That makes me very happy.

The online battle race mode is a possibility as well. There's no stopping this thing!

izakq

Pledged.

Showed this to my son, as he's a huge Megaman fan. Had to explain to him what is going on, who Inafune is and what games he made and the purpose of this kickstarter. After all that, he asks me, "So, when are you going to donate?" That's my boy.

-Eddman-

So happy for the outcome of this KS. At this rate they should put a final stretch goal of "We will just buy Mega Man from Capcom".

ckohler

Even though I've been following this Kickstarter since it's original announcement, I only just now became a backer. :) Totally using my download code for the PS4 version so I can also play on my Vita using remote play!

Upped my pledge from $60 to $120. I have been meaning to do it for some time, but just didn't get around to it.

I am a sucker for art books. I hope it follows the general format of those concept art updates by showing design progression and design notes.

Glad to see UDON is sticking around in the artbook publishing business. I wonder if they were able to negotiate a good deal for a comic book in correlation with the art book.

hohoXD123

Pledged.

Showed this to my son, as he's a huge Megaman fan. Had to explain to him what is going on, who Inafune is and what games he made and the purpose of this kickstarter. After all that, he asks me, "So, when are you going to donate?" That's my boy.

Parenting done right.

chrono01

As happy as I am to see Mighty No. 9 continuing to get the support it so rightly deserves, I just came to the realization that my credit card will be charged $571 upon its completion.

My wallet, it cries in agony.

Wereroku

As happy as I am to see Mighty No. 9 continuing to get the support it so rightly deserves, I just came to the realization that my credit card will be charged $571 upon its completion.

My wallet, it cries in agony.

I am right there with ya man but it will be worth it when you get that sketch framed and hang it up. Plus the art book looks pretty awesome as well.

chrono01

I am right there with ya man but it will be worth it when you get that sketch framed and hang it up. Plus the art book looks pretty awesome as well.
I'll agree with you there! I certainly don't mind contributing to this cause in the least. It deserves every cent, in my personal opinion.

[Yes, that original sketch will definitely be promptly framed and hung on my wall. I hope you enjoy yours as well!]

Damn, a Retro Soundtrack too!?

This is going to be the most epic not-a-Megaman Megaman game ever!

I cant wait to hear Mega Man 2 quality chip tunes so that stretch goal better come through!
Only thing missing is Mega Man 3 composer (my favourite but I am biased as it was my first MM game)
Will definitely buy the soundtrack the stretch goal succeeds!.

Krammy

Mighty Number hype train won't stop smashing goals.

trem1.jpg

I wish I could upgrade my pledge but I pushed the absolute limit at the start for a $500 doodle. I'm absolutely giddy though, by how jam packed this game will be with content!

Top Bottom