• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Kickstarter (PS4/XB1 & Vita/3DS are GO!) (Inafune/IC, $4M FUNDED)

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
These three Roll Calls are really cute, so I can be satisfied with any one them, but I just didn't agree with the idea that Call should be that way, especially after the brilliant A design.

I think if A was colored in, it might have gotten more votes.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Just got an email saying that thanks to me, this KS achieved its goal!

Don't know what all the rest of you slackers are so proud of...

Eusis

my top three all got picked so that rules.
That's what I was thinking.

Well, I kinda liked D, but she seemed like she should've been introduced about 20 years ago as Wily's counterpart to Roll or something.

I liked those three best and kinda hope they work the other two in SOMEHOW even if we vote one in as THE Call.

Fighting the rejected Calls would be awesome
KuGsj.gif

DLC pls

Korigama

With this many candidates, yes. When they do a second three-candidate vote, I think it's possible for those who want something different to overcome the numbers. 35% voted for E and H. 35% for F. That's 30% of floating voters.
It will be interesting to see what direction things will go with the choices narrowed down. Either way, I'm just glad to see that the three I preferred turned out to be the finalists.

Some Nobody

....Four million dollars??? Sweet. Looking forward to seeing this game build itself into something special.

Also: expect Capcom to come out with a Mega Man game now, claiming something like "Well we realized the support was actually there..."

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Fighting the rejected Calls would be awesome
KuGsj.gif

DLC pls
That...would actually be really cool, especially since it would put to use those designs. Seriously, it'd be a shame if some of those never got used. Hell, should've been one of the stretch goals.

It's not going to simply be a new vote with E F and H next time. It'll be updated sketches, refinements, colored of course, and maybe even some early 3D models for comparison.

KojiKnight said:
If you didn't put any money down you get no say. Imma vote for Roll colors and recommend everyone else do the same. NEVER ENOUGH ROLL CALL!

Yes I did. I say, please don't color her like Roll!

stonesak

Okay, if you really insist
I'll laugh if Capcom announces a new Megaman game to cash in on the hype.

That'd be like if the girl you dated for a year in college called you up to ask if you want to get back together at the same time the incredibly hot girl you had a crush on in high school just saw you at a bar, came over to you and is now leaning in talking to you, smiling, with her hand running slowly up your thigh.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
That'd be like if the girl you dated for a year in college called you up to ask if you want to get back together at the same time the incredibly hot girl you had a crush on in high school just saw you at a bar, came over to you and is now leaning in talking to you, smiling, with her hand running slowly up your thigh.

threesome time :D

Given that this vote was public and that blind voters would be less informed of Call's parameters as a character, it's not unlikely that E and H will do better in the second round. E probably still won't win, but there'll be less Roll Call pandering this time around. Not that I mind the F design, but things get more interesting from here on out.

I do really like E... but I think a large part of that had to do with the fact that we got to see many different takes on her emotions, etc. You get a better overall sense of her character from her sketches. F we didn't get the emotional range, we got to see the "accessory" pack with her. Different hairs, etc.

Top Bottom