• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Military officials got Trump ok on Yemen raid by saying Obama wouldn't have done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbarreda

I think you are talking about how they plan for battles.
Not which battles they want to get into.
A military dictatorship will always choose fighting over almost any other solution. They don't build shiny toys as trump called them this week, to look at.

Naw, it affects which battles they want to get into as well. Now for the whole military dictatorship, we aren't there and I hope we don't get there in the next 4 years.

malfcn

images

Naw, it affects which battles they want to get into as well. Now for the whole military dictatorship, we aren't there and I hope we don't get there in the next 4 years.

And yet.. here we are, the military led the boy-president by the nose, and it turned out to be a cluster fuck of fairly monumental proportions.

Do you honestly think Trump wouldn't authorize this or push for this? Everything you have heard about what a brash and act without thinking man Trump is versus Mattis who is held in high regard by everyone who has ever met him. Again, this was a President who couldn't even come to the Situation Room.

That's why I'm skeptical of this as reported, it goes against what everyone seems to say about Mattis.

Most Americans don't give a shit about Non-American lives because they put American lives in a pedestal. Anything less is animal territory.

Trump's adult life could be summarized as a life lived as somebody's useful idiot at any given time, currently Bannon's. The country spent a year watching Donald spell it out for them, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom