• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft PS4/Xbone |OT|

BigDug13

Oh sorry. Yeah I agree. Though honestly they seem determined not to mention the Vita version, like its a dirty word or something.

Yeah I don't get it. It's quite possibly the best system seller the Vita has ever had and they almost pretend it doesn't exist.

Maybe things will change when the vita version comes out but I doubt it.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
So I just bought Minecraft and noticed something:

I had £1.05 in my wallet. I just bought Minecraft and it says £0.00 in my wallet. I thought you had to have increments of £5 or more? Does this mean it's taken the exact amount required to make that £1.05 up to £12.99 or have I just paid £15 for Minecraft?

Vashetti

Banned

I had £1.05 in my wallet. I just bought Minecraft and it says £0.00 in my wallet. I thought you had to have increments of £5 or more? Does this mean it's taken the exact amount required to make that £1.05 up to £12.99 or have I just paid £15 for Minecraft?

You only ever have to have that £5 in your wallet, after that, it goes up in increments to make the exact amount.

BigDug13

I think it has to take a minimum of $5. So if you had $12 in your wallet and you bought a $15 game and it had to pull $3 outside your wallet from your bank account, they would pull another $5 out of the bank to meet their minimum and leave the unused amount in your wallet. If you buy $1.99 DLC and your wallet is totally empty, they would pull $5 from your bank to pay the $1.99 and so you would have a wallet balance of $3.01. Because they needed to reach their minimum of $5 extracted.

In your case, they were taking at least $5 from your bank account for the transaction so they took exactly how much the game cost above your wallet balance out of your account.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
You only ever have to have that £5 in your wallet, after that, it goes up in increments to make the exact amount.

I think it has to take a minimum of $5. So if you had $12 in your wallet and you bought a $15 game and it had to pull $3 outside your wallet from your bank account, they would pull another $5 out of the bank to meet their minimum and leave the unused amount in your wallet.

In your case, they were taking at least $5 from your bank account for the transaction so they took exactly how much the game cost above your wallet balance out of your account.

Smashing! Thanks guys. I hope I like it.

Yeah I don't get it. It's quite possibly the best system seller the Vita has ever had and they almost pretend it doesn't exist.

Maybe things will change when the vita version comes out but I doubt it.
Don't count on it. They haven't even announced a bundle. Read: They haven't announced a hardware bundle with a game that has stuck to the PAL charts like monkey glue for like 2 years.

anyone else a little bummed like me that its only 2-8 players ? I was hoping that on next gen consoles the player count would be a little more massive.

Noobcraft

Minecraft Xbox One edition is up on Xbox live for $200 USD. Anyone have $200 to spare to see if it works?

/what would my chances of a $195 refund be through Microsoft support?

Squalor

I don't care about the game.

I'm just happy the people who were bitching about the delays will finally have a reason to shut up.

Asking on new page:

Anybody know if there will be a disc version in the foreseeable future? I really want to buy it, but would rather have it physical. But if there's no physical version coming (at least this year), then I'll go digital.

Krakn3Dfx

Not showing up as $5 for me either.

Add it to your cart and it should show as $4.99.

I am 100% sure this is the last front line for Minecraft. The sales will shrink and dry up here, It can't possibly go anymore.

Keep dreaming, this train has no brakes.

296431_170x100.png
YWxTUdz.gif

So, I bought it for $5, entered my info, cash deducted.Then an error popped up. Says "We're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time (E-82000113)"
I'm assuming it went through, since money has been deducted from card but wallet still only shows 1 cent.
-_-

ohNOitsRO

Asking on new page:

Anybody know if there will be a disc version in the foreseeable future? I really want to buy it, but would rather have it physical. But if there's no physical version coming (at least this year), then I'll go digital.

This is the most important question in this thread! I'm right there with you dude

Asking on new page:

i can't find it right now but 4J had a tweet confirming a retail edition. no date though

Top Bottom