• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft PS4/Xbone |OT|

Anyone know if the texture packs and skins are crossbuy?

I remember seeing that, yes

i7u92RHPD3Rf2.png

Chaplain

Sony needs to upgrade their servers. These type of incidents (PSN being down every few weeks) sends a message that they lack the ability to handle the amount of customers they currently have.

Pretty sure I just got screwed out of $20, had the game and a skin pack ready to buy and it crashed and still took my money :(

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Took my money, got a confirmation email but on the store it still says the price and i can't download it?

Store won't load on my pc

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Have they said what version of the game we're getting on PS4/Xbox One?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Took my money, got a confirmation email but on the store it still says the price and i can't download it?
Store won't load on my pc
I feel like clicking on a link (the buy Minecraft button) whose properties are most likely changing every other minute as they set up the Cross-Buy Upgrade and DLC and the like, really screws with the store. Imagine someone trying to access your website while you're editing it's HTML. Maybe they just cut our connections to the Library and stuff so they can do what they need to do.

MattyG

Banned
You don't get the Vita/PS3 version with the PS4 version, do you? I want it on Vita, but I really don't want to pay an extra $20 if I don't have to. I might want the physical copy of both anyways, so it probably won't matter.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
You don't get the Vita/PS3 version with the PS4 version, do you? I want it on Vita, but I really don't want to pay an extra $20 if I don't have to. I might want the physical copy of both anyways, so it probably won't matter.

$25 if you buy the ps3 and ps4 upgrade.

Cess007

Overloaded in the middle of a workday? wow... People must really like minecraft.

My first thought was: "this can't be for Minecraft right? I mean, people doesn't like Minecraft THAT much... right?". A second after, a friend sends me a message: "They say Minecraft is out on PS4 man! gotta get it!".

Timmay

Banned
Can't even log into the website to buy it. Holy crap is PSN a piece of shit. I've got the Destiny PS4 Bundle on order for Tuesday but I'm guessing I won't be able to do anything with it given the fact that many others will be trying to download/play the game as well as bring their new consoles online.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
What do you mean?

PC version is up to 1.8, Xbox 360 and PS3 were lagging behind, but at the equivalent of 1.3; I haven't seen them mention whether we're going to be at the same level as Xbox 360, or if they had moved past that.

There's a ton of content that they added between 1.3 and 1.8

One-Shot

Banned

Step 1: Buy PS3 version and get Vita version for free
Step 2: Upgrade to the PS4 version for $5
Step 3: Think about things.

Hollycat

My first thought was: "this can't be for Minecraft right? I mean, people doesn't like Minecraft THAT much... right?". A second after, a friend sends me a message: "They say Minecraft is out on PS4 man! gotta get it!".

kids loggin in during school to buy it. We loggin during work to buy it. Astronauts stop looking at space to buy it. Mojang rolling in money.

Timmay

Banned
I only had the 360 version. Can someone familiar with the PS3 version let me know if the Halloween texture pack was ever made available for that version of the game? It was free on 360. Was my favorite since it changed the water purple and made everything else spooky looking.

Disguises

I keep getting told I have to have PS Plus to start a multiplayer session. It then kicks me to an offline game. I have PS Plus.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Shit goes down guys. Especially when these things aren't set up for peak times. We, are just on the forefront 99% buying shit before it's even up on the store. So that means that we get all the funky business where games take our money and we can't download them or a price doesn't show up right until it's in your cart. I say (and so does Sony) that if you want problem free PSN Store, wait until the PS Blog gives you the go ahead.

libregkd

The store took my money but it crashed my Library and never started downloading the game... :(
Yup, same thing happened to me. Took my money and then crashed my Library and haven't gotten a chance to download it. Going in the store says I haven't bought the game either (Though it is telling me I am not eligible to buying the game at this time)

Chaplain

Down every few weeks? This is new to me.

Purchasing software becomes a problem (as seen in this thread) every couple of weeks when big releases hit the PSN store. I would consider this the definition of "being down" in the context of this discussion.

Disguises

Shit goes down guys. Especially when these things aren't set up for peak times. We, are just on the forefront 99% buying shit before it's even up on the store. So that means that we get all the funky business where games take our money and we can't download them or a price doesn't show up right until it's in your cart. I say (and so does Sony) that if you want problem free PSN Store, wait until the PS Blog gives you the go ahead.
I just got home from a long day at work. It's around 19 hours after the game launched. I'm paying money to play games online. It should work. God help Sony for the Destiny launch.

Yup, same thing happened to me. Took my money and then crashed my Library and haven't gotten a chance to download it. Going in the store says I haven't bought the game either (Though it is telling me I am not eligible to buying the game at this time)

Same happened to me. Check that you got a confirmation email of the purchase and you should be fine.

Noobcraft

They announced it would be ready before noon (PST) and it was. I don't see why you're giving them a free pass especially with a larger release on the horizon (Destiny) with a heavy online focus and the fact that ps+ is now required for multiplayer.

Top Bottom